Paradise Falls FLAGS Trip Report May 28 - Jun 12

And here is the truth of family/friend dinner time….

Ha ha ha.
Gotta show the behind the scenes too!

12 Likes

Those fish pics are priceless :joy:

5 Likes

IKR. She loves to fish and is really good at it.

Also I’m really glad her dads do too so I don’t have to!

4 Likes

Pics can’t capture this but we’re watching Tarzan from the Green Cabin Room balcony with the stars and the crashing of the waves….

10 Likes

Hahaha those fish pics are the best :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Breakfast including Key Lime Waffles

11 Likes

More beach time but this time with an umbrella! Yay for shade because I have been getting burned everyday since the water park. I did so good until then.

9 Likes

How were the Key Lime Waffles? Your trip report sent me down a Vero Beach deep dive last night! Told DD18 we must go there! She loves the beach and we’re both mildly obsessed with turtles.

5 Likes

I really love the resort. Was thinking renting one of the cabins would be a fun family reunion vacation. The water is much more turquoise and blue than it appears in the pictures too. I’m not good at capturing these things in photos but it’s beautiful and a very uncrowded beach. They do turtle talks too

4 Likes

Oh yeah the waffles were a bit rich honestly. They’re good but I think the waffles were better with just the whipped cream and raspberries drizzle. My fave parts were the ears with very little custard. I don’t put syrup on my waffles though so I’m not really a big sweets on my waffles person. I usually just do whipped cream (non-sweetened and home whipped) and strawberries.

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too - the key lime curd or whatever it is might be too much.

2 Likes

The fun ones did this….not the wedding pagoda thing. Though they might be fun too. Lol. (Watched newly weds ride down the slide together and the bride was in her wedding dress so she’s prolly fun)

And I beat the DD 3-1 at the Ping Pong table. Thanks Uncles for all the games as a child. It paid off when stomping my daughter. Lol.

8 Likes

It was but I had to try it because I like both things. Lol.

2 Likes

Lunchtime.
The bread on this sandwich was great but the apple muffin was to die for. Someone said their baker was really good and they weren’t lying. These things are better than what I’ve gotten at WDW.

6 Likes

Asked DD if she preferred this or WDW and the answer was this. I agree.

2 Likes

Who will win this game. Im very bad at this game….

7 Likes

I think you did it right - some time in the parks and then relax at the beach before going home.

7 Likes

“ We are the champions, my friends
And we’ll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World”
I will be singing that for the rest of the day. Poor DD. But she’s of an age where she’s game. Lol. The letting her win days are past. :wink:

And though I’m bad I also played this with the uncles and every day after high school at my friends house.

4 Likes

Well we have one more Universal day which I tagged on last minute when they bumped our flight to 935pm and announced VelicoCoaster opening date as June 10th so we do have a RD and a late flight home tomorrow. Lol. We can do it.

4 Likes

Since we are spending our last night at Loews Royal Pacific and RD tomorrow I’ve booked us an 8:15pm dinner at Islands Dining Room. I’ve never eaten there though I’ve stayed at this resort once before. We booked a King Suite cuz it was all that was left at the time and it was still cheaper than a day of EP by a LOT. And not much more than a regular room at HRH. I thought the teens would appreciate their own space for a night. We’re showering and packing and heading that way soon. One more day. VelicoCoaster here we come (again) and please don’t rain tomorrow.

Also got a lunch reservation for Mythos since it’s been a bit since we’ve eaten there and we had such a long line and bad experience at Three Broomsticks in October. And booked Cowfish for a 5:30pm dinner before we head to the airport but there will be no raw fish per @amvanhoose_701479 experience especially right before a flight. We’ll do the burgushi that’s cooked. And no shakes for me since I can’t handle that much milk unfortunately. Can we make it thru one more RD and can we get on VelociCoaster?

9 Likes