Paradise Falls FLAGS Trip Report May 28 - Jun 12

Fork, knife and spoon grilled cheese. It’s delicious and I’m eating every bite since we’ve already walked 7-8 miles.

7 Likes

We followed that up with Hulk and I blacked out and lost feeling in my limbs and face. So that’s always fun. Sigh.

2 Likes

Two different post BBB little ones on the same trip…both done up, head to toe.

First young lady was crying that she was too hot, uncomfortable, and her head hurt… mom was screaming at her that she paid a lot of $$$ for BBB and she wasn’t getting changed.:cry:

The other was in the GF lobby bathroom. Little one was sitting on the floor bawling that she couldn’t walk anymore because her feet hurt too much in her princess shoes. :cry:

5 Likes

I don’t look too happy but the girls…

9 Likes

Omg. That’s awful. Reminds me of the sub chapter of UG, whose it for anyway? Or something like that.

3 Likes

Oh no!! I’m so sorry!

1 Like

Yikes but not surprised BBB brings out the worst in some parents. At that point it’s like, who are you doing this for? And, unfortunately for those little girls the answer isn’t for them.

3 Likes

IOA completed with Dr Doom, Spidey and Popeye. We were waiting on the Hogwarts Express. Friend didn’t ride Gringotts during the event so that first. We’ve got about two hours till dinner at Cowfish and then onward to the airport.

and despite my best efforts my seat on Popeyes became a literal three inch deep pool of water twice so I have a wet butt for the plane ride home most likely. The best souvenirs only for me. :wink:

5 Likes

All preshows back in Gringotts

2 Likes

Accidentally deleted

8 Likes

Again I just cannot with the sweetness. It’s been a rough year with this one so these moments are precious to me even more.

15 Likes

Last ride of the trip

10 Likes

Wait. I’m sorry. She threw up… in a bag? Or on the floor? Or… where, exactly?!

No. Just no. That’s. NO.

2 Likes

:flushed:

What is that besides beautiful?! :drooling_face:

1 Like

All the faces are epic!

1 Like

On the floor, employees shut off part of the line inside to clean it.

1 Like

:hushed:

Omg

1 Like

6 Likes