Paradise Falls FLAGS Trip Report May 28 - Jun 12

So what exactly was the thing with the cupcake?

Tomorrow is our last day in WDW and we’ll be doing our 2nd RD of AK after putting our bags with Bell Services. We’re going to call the rental car company to pick us up from AK here on property and then we’ll swing by and get our bags and head to Disney’s Vero Beach. The AK plan is Asia, Dinoland, Discovery Island and Oasis with lunch at Tiffins. It’s kind of sad to leave but we’ve literally done everything after tomorrow’s AK day so time for a different adventure. :-).

4 Likes

But I chose coffee instead of vanilla.

4 Likes

I’m a sucker for sprinkles!

2 Likes

Looks like another great day! We are planning a BB next week. Did they let you in an hour before opening? Thanks again for sharing your trip!!

1 Like

Well yes almost because of the ski captain thing but most people I think it was closer to half an hour to the entrance area and then whenever we went down the slide they could start riding rides which was closer to 11 but a little before I believe.

Went back and looked at timestamps on photos. We were let in about 10:20am but just our family. Not sure when they let everyone else in to the entrance area but at at about 10:55am is when we went down the slide and people were let into the rides.

4 Likes

Ok thanks. What a cool experience!

2 Likes

On the bus for AK at 653am. Lots more people today than last week at the bus stop but they’re all going to MK so we’re on the first bus.

Edit. Still nowhere near as full as Yacht Club was yesterday. I’m guess that resort is more full since it’s open and only half of Boardwalk is open.

2 Likes

I like them too. But my fave ice cream treat is Amy’s Mexican Vanilla with strawberries crushed in and cinnamon dusted on top.

1 Like

I like the view from first. I’m getting used to it. Lol

13 Likes

FYI only the two Pandora rides operate before official opening from a park employee which lines up with we’re still behind a rope.

3 Likes

Rode EE,TTS, and ITTBAB (well saw that) and ready for KRR to open in 7 min. Shoes have been changed for this.

9 Likes

Well water levels seem to be higher. I’m soaked.

4 Likes

Linen is absolutely fabulous for water rides. My pants are practically dry. However my cotton shirt and mask not so much.

4 Likes

Uploading: 71A5E7E3-2A00-4E26-8737-72B69F4BA2CA.jpeg…

10 Likes

@OBNurseNH what do I drink at Tiffins?

1 Like

I’m thinking Hightower Rocks?

2 Likes

I’ve only been to Tiffins the once and got the red wine flight with my dinner. Do they share a drink menu with Nomad? If yes, get the Hightower Rocks for something refreshing, Annapurna Zing for the glow cube, Jenns Tattoo for something sweeter, and Tempting Tigress if you like something more heavy (bourbon lover’s drink)

5 Likes

Jenns Tattoo, Hightower rocks and the bourbon were the three I was looking at but I do not like sweet so no Jenns. Thanks! Yes they share a menu

3 Likes

After all that and I went nonalcoholic with the zingibar fizzie and OMG so yummy. I have a low level headache so I’m a bit afraid the alcohol.

10 Likes