Our First Fully Vaccinated Trip Home!

We got our ride on TT and decided it was time for dinner. Dessert first, of course. Tried the Besta Kake in Norway. Sooooo good!

Now, on to Italy for dinner. Arancini.

10 Likes

Oh my. I now LOVE Arancini!!!

2 Likes

It is so good! But it comes with a hefty price tag. $12 for 5? :grimacing:

1 Like

That’s true. It shouldn’t cost that much given it’s made of rice, breading, and sausage. Not a lot there. But wow, are they good!

2 Likes

Soy glazed pork shank in Japan.

8 Likes

Arancini is one of the greatest things on earth. I periodically drive to a fantastic Italian market to get some.

It’s about time to do that again in fact.

2 Likes

Fairly priced IMO

You get two large ones for this price at my Italian place here. Probably fairly equivalent to these 5 (maybe 6 would be closer)

2 Likes

I wish my local Italian restaurant would make these. They have something similar in the form of a deep fried dough ball with prosciutto and ricotta.

2 Likes

Come to Boston. I’ll take you for Italian in the North End. You’ll think you died and went to heaven

2 Likes

Finale to dinner tonight…beef tenderloin tips and blackberry beer. The beef was dry but the beer was good.

6 Likes

I would love it! Italian food is my fave.

3 Likes

This is what we walked up on for our first Soarin flight. Not bad.

9 Likes

Make sure dessert is cannoli from Mike’s Pastry…

5 Likes

Sigh, Modern

3 Likes

Good girl. You are redeeming yourself.

Don’t listen to the post below yours. She is misguided.

2 Likes

Nope

:wink:

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ha! I think there are liners on this board that have listened to my wise advice…

Also, you don’t have to go into Boston to get great Italian food, or Modern Pastries…

2 Likes

That’s true. But tell me: isn’t there something extra special about a perfect summer night strolling through the streets of that great city, and winding up at a hole in the wall Italian place where they treat you like family?

6 Likes

:flushed:

Effing autocorrect.

Fixed.

1 Like