Our First Fully Vaccinated Trip Home!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

I HATE Otto. I’ve named him.

2 Likes

I love your corny speech, Patrick. It means I’m almost ready to fly!

7 Likes

You know, I had no idea there was an Italian food debate going on…:rofl:

When you ride LWTL, you end up in no man’s internet land.

3 Likes

Now for our favorite ride of the night, TT at night.

6 Likes

For those of you who need social distancing, look at this photo.

The gap you see directly in front of us is likely one of the only true 6 ft gaps you will see in this line. The rest of those people ahead of us are perfect examples of the opposite. I honestly can’t tell how many groups are standing there because of how close they are to one another. And it’s exhausting asking for people to move back to their line markers and give us our proper distance behind us. We’ve done it so many times already and it’s only day 3. If you aren’t prepared to ask people to step back all the time, this isn’t the time for you to visit. Sorry, I’ll get off my soapbox now. We’ve had to ask over 6 times in the last two lines and we’re just tired.

7 Likes

That stinks big time. I didn’t experience that but one time at Under the Sea. It drove me nuts the one time and would have really had a negative effect on my ability to enjoy myself

Hope it gets better.

4 Likes

We want it to get better too… We are trying to lax a little since guidance is now 3 feet. So as long as there is a little distance, we’re fine. But tonight is was excessive at Epcot. People were literally on our heels. And I got some death stares from some people when I politely asked them to please move back to their line markers.

Just wanted to update those who may have problems with this. And venting a little makes me feel better.:yum:

8 Likes

This was a great view to end the evening.

12 Likes

Maybe that’s the solution. Stop bathing. :laughing:

Or I need the human equivalent of swangers for our upcoming trip.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll rock the pool noodles much better than him, obv. :laughing:

11 Likes

I think about that guy more than I’d like to admit!

4 Likes

Tomorrow is another Epcot day. We had planned on going to Wave for bfast but cancelled it yesterday. With all the food we still want at the festival, and simply just needing a bit more sleep, we opted for a late start. So we will skip bfast and start right at 11 am on food booths. We liked how the reverse flow worked today, doing WS first, then switching to FW in the afternoon. So we will do it again tomorrow.

11 Likes

Sounds like an excellent plan! Hopefully people will be more cognizant of their distance tomorrow.

2 Likes

Excellent! I am here taking notes!

2 Likes

Thanks for the warning. We will likely need to vent and get support too when we are there in June.

3 Likes

I’m always one to try the indirect method of moving them back first. My fave move…Molly Shannon’s Superstar (SNL reference for those who don’t know). Acting like a crazy person usually will make people take a step back.

5 Likes

What about just indiscriminately swinging a light saber around? :thinking:

3 Likes

Late night snack…last nights almond cheesecake from Narcoosees.

9 Likes

I think that qualifies as crazy!

:wink:

1 Like