Our First Fully Vaccinated Trip Home!

The pandas are adorable!!! So excited we are 26 days away from starting our trip - so 28 days until we are on Disney property since we are taking Amtrak!!!

9 Likes

Almost missed this lady and the tramp in Italy. And the flower setup there is gorgeous!

So here’s our daily selfish in front of the Italy pavilion

11 Likes

Jasmine and Ariel via carriage

6 Likes

Progress on Ratatouille

5 Likes

6 Likes

First of the food stops

We tried the pulled pork and burnt ends slider from festival favorites. Didn’t get a photo cause we ate it too fast. Good and tasty.

Cider Flight from Cider House. My sis liked the pink lemonade best but I thought it was too tart. I liked the triple jam best but my sis said it tastes like Nyquil (I disagree). We both thought the watermelon one was too boring.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Tinkerbell was easy to miss if you don’t walk back behind in the gardens in England.

4 Likes

Stopped to watch Voices of Liberty. They were outstanding to listen to.

10 Likes

Can’t go through a F&G fest without Frushi!

8 Likes

Isn’t this just beautiful?

14 Likes

Yes it’s stunning!

3 Likes

That skyliner car looks extra spooky!

Stopped in for the Pixar shorts on our way back to FW. We just LOVE Piper! Now, waiting in the land pavilion for the next Awesome Planet show, cause, why not?

3 Likes

This is the entrance to SE now. Completely blocked off from the right side of the ball. This park is now impossible to navigate effectively with or without a plan.

4 Likes

SE had some difficulties while we sat towards the top of the ball. Luckily, we got moving again. I don’t want to know the long journey down from that one.

On to TT. Says about 25 min on the app.

2 Likes

I hate it.

2 Likes

I think this is due to loading people in ECVs or wheelchairs. The same thing happens on Haunted Mansion - it stops periodically for loading virtually every time I ride.

1 Like

We thought about that, but we sat completely stopped for a good 5 min in one spot and continued on a very slow pace down. Slower than usual.

2 Likes

That’s a little different. Not sure what that was for. :slight_smile: