Our First Fully Vaccinated Trip Home!

We need a good alcoholic beverage right now. Where should we go and what do we get in AK?

1 Like

Are you kidding?

Nomad, and all of them.

But if you don’t want to wait, hit up Dawa Bar. I like Lost On Safari there.

3 Likes

I’ll stick with chips and gravy and be very happy.

1 Like

So it’s the cheese you object to? Cause you just named 2 of the 3 ingredients in poutine. Lol

2 Likes

I know. I don’t like cheese much. And that’s the worst gravy I’ve ever seen in my life.

3 Likes

With Nomad at capacity, we went with Dawa. Trying that Lost on Safari.

12 Likes

If you’re still after more later, Thirsty River over by Everest is good but I can’t recall what I get there (or it’s gone). Margaritas are always a smart idea.

6 Likes

I can’t speak to the gravy in the pic since I haven’t had it yet but the gravy on the poutine I had in Toronto was really good.

However, I understand if you aren’t a fan of cheese then poutine would not be appealing. Or say mac and cheese etc.

Mac and cheese is doubly out since I don’t eat pasta :joy:

1 Like

Words to live by!

4 Likes

You are so wise.

4 Likes

Everybody say Hi to Hans!

14 Likes

DoEs NoT cOmPuTe …

I love mac & cheese and love melted cheese but poutine has cheese *curds * and even if it hired a PR firm to find a better name for itself, the cheese is still not melty.

Also while in theory the gravy doesn’t bother me, there is nothing worse than soggy french fries, so I’ll eat mine in the buff*, thank you very much.

*the fries, not me

4 Likes

6 Likes

FYI I’m from Wisconsin, you say curds like they’re a bad thing.

1 Like

Let met try again.

Curds are a bad thing.

:wink::blush:

5 Likes

After a trek through Gorilla Falls and Maharaja, it was time to give FOP a go. I set the timer, so we will see how long this takes.

9 Likes

What’s this for?

9 Likes

Lol where is that “charging station” located ? Asking for friends. :crazy_face::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Hair dryer?

3 Likes