Orlando Informer Meet-up

Yay! If you see someone waving at you emphatically…it’s me!

I’ll also be the one twirling and skipping randomly if you happen to spot me first. I love low-capacity events!

2 Likes

We will definitely need a meet-up of some kind, my friend!

2 Likes

Yay! Yes, please!

2 Likes

It’s sold out! Man that went really quickly! Ok. Going to take them a bit more seriously when they says sales will be quick.

I’m keeping the rooms at HRH. We like that it’s so close and DH used to work for the Seminoles a while ago and they are current clients. We like to stay there and give business to them if we can, even if we missed out on the special rates.

If you want to keep an eye out for meetup tickets, I’d recommend joining the OI group on Facebook, if you haven’t already. For last couple events, there were many people looking to sell/transfer tickets as date got closer (which they can only do with OI permission and involvement).

1 Like

I’m curious about this. I just bought two tickets, but I didn’t tell them who they were for. How would they know if I transferred them? Does the purchaser have to be present at the park?

The posts I’ve seen say transferred with OI’s permission. You might have to call them direct and transfer over the phone so they know the name change.

Contact Us

We’re standing by to answer any questions you may have!

E-Mail: Meetup@OrlandoInformer.com
Call or text us: (855) 245-4636

From what’s been said in various comments, they’re willing to work with people with genuine cancellations. I think they’re trying to prevent scalping.

2 Likes

Yes, the purchaser has to pick up the tickets with ID. The 2nd ticket can be used by anyone.

1 Like

It sounds like they’re using some sort a waitlist for tickets for the June event, so be worth reaching out to them to see if they’ve already set one up for December and get on it early.

Here are instructions for the wait list:

“You can email meetup@orlandoinformer.com to join our wait list. Please include your full name, email address, the number of tickets you’re seeking, and the date(s) you’d like. You can also join our email list (Orlando Informer Weekly Email) or text me at (407) 214-5735 to be the first to know about any future announcements.”

Heh, this is going to be awesome baby!

1 Like

Heads up! Think they’re adding more December dates? June dates? :thinking:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Why is everything falling on Monday, April 26th…?!? my calendar is already over booked that day (she says to no one in particular :wink: )

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!!!

2 Likes

My friends and I decided that we’re going to wait and maybe do a Dec. 2022 OI meetup instead. We figure we’re A. already doing the June one this year within a 4-day trip and we might get a ride on Velocicoaster then, and B. we’re going for HHN in the early fall, so we’ll get a ride or two then for sure. Between those two trips we’ll have a chance to do everything else a bunch, so there’s not really much reason to do the Nov/Dec ones.

2 Likes

I’m kind of torn about this. I wanted tix to Saturday night (12/11), but it was sold out so bought tix for Friday instead. Now they’re opening another two weekends?! Can I transfer? Probably not.

2 Likes

There are a lot of people wanting to juggle around. OI said to email them and they’re trying accommodate people, perhaps with a convenience fee? I can’t find that specific comment from them, but here it’s mentioned:

1 Like

I think this is an incredibly positive sign for the June meetup? (Hoping, hoping, hoping…)

1 Like