Orlando Informer Meet-up

I’m also curious how quickly they will sell out. The OI folks are really stirring up a frenzy about it on their page, but I seem to recall it taking a couple months to sell out of for prior events. I bought tickets for last December in October, but don’t recall when they went on sale (and they also had 2 weekends last December). I’d like to go in December—my favorite time—but not ready to commit to December plans quite yet.

1 Like

I know June’s been sold out for at least a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Apparently she has forgotten about us already. Sigh. I thought she liked us!!! :cry:

3 Likes

🥲

2 Likes

Oopsie! Hey, Karen, what do you think about UOR next December? :grin:

And Stephanie! And Shannon! And Melissa!

3 Likes

So just Karen?!?!

3 Likes

I edited! I edited!

I’m just digging the hole deeper, aren’t I? :rofl:

6 Likes

You really are.

4 Likes

Um…I’m totally crashing if you do a Fab4 reboot during my trip. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Crash away!

3 Likes

You are totally welcome to crash!

4 Likes

Yay!

4 Likes

I managed to get tickets right as they went on sale. But it was the hotel rooms that went out fast! I ended up having to get 2 rooms at regular price because as I was checking out the first room, it said they were sold out at the OI price.

1 Like

Yes, color me surprised. The two-night event tickets sold out quickly, as did the premier hotels. Not sure what you’re looking for, but looks like sapphire falls still available for the meetup nights if interested.

1 Like

Talked w/ DH last night about this and he said since neither of us can do roller coasters anymore and I can’t do motion rides he’s happy to take me and pay for us to eat as much as we can (I eat once a day and I’m full) and drink all the butter beer and save all the money from informer tickets :wink:

email this morning stating:

3 Likes

Question: are these events worth the price? I have an AP, and we stay deluxe onsite so always have express (except 1 random half day last October). Is this event somehow better than just going with express? Thanks for your thoughts!

2 Likes

I was wanting Saturday night and it was sold out by the time I checked. But I still got tix for Friday night and reserved a room. But I went cheap and got the Surfside. I stayed there in October and it’s fine. Since I don’t anticipate needing EP, I’m not worried about it.

1 Like

I think MouseMatt mentioned way up thread, that if you are going for several days with EP, it might not be worth it. It’s for those wanting to get everything done in a short amount of time. I specifically wanted to bring my airline friend since she had expressed interest. This is a pretty cheap way to do both parks in one night. I checked and a one park per day ticket for that Friday is $136, so the $189 feels like a deal for both parks, food, and short lines.

5 Likes

I think also worth it if you’re a nighttime person. And honestly less crowds. If crowds really bother you, heat really bothers you and early mornings are your enemy.

5 Likes

I’m not much of a night-time person, but I am on the west coast, so 12:30 AM will not feel late to us at all.

3 Likes