Orlando Informer Meet-up

Has anyone attended these events? They sound amazing! It sounds like DAH on steroids! Parks open from 6pm - 1:30am - Unlimited rides & Unlimited food / non-alcoholic drinks / snacks & treats from around the park. They have a group rate at the hotels ranging from $70 - $100 / night!

https://meetup.orlandoinformer.com/winter/#ps-section-5

I read they’ve been doing it for years and was hoping anyone here might have a review!

2 Likes

I did one last December. It was superbly organised. Very impressive operation. Everything was a walk-on, except Hagrid. I didn’t time Hagrid but it was certainly under an hour. Far too much free food. And free unlimited Butterbeer!

Am very happy to recommend it without reservation.

8 Likes

Hmm, it does seem like a lot of fun! We already are staying for 5 days this December with Express passes from RPR. Wonder if the extra cost would be worth it for us. Those tickets are expensive, and no AP discounts.

1 Like

Probably not, if you have five days of EPs.

It’s a great event, but more for people who want to get everything done in a short amount of time.

1 Like

I think you’re right. It would be perfect for our next WDW trip if we wanted to spend one night doing a Orlando Informer event.

1 Like

That being said, the lines are shorter than EP lines are. Because there aren’t any lines. Though who knows how busy daytime UOR will be in December.

1 Like

I love y’all but you tempt me with ways to spend more money! I looked this up and it sounds like a better deal than MVMCP. MVMCP wasn’t that exclusive and what included food?

3 Likes

It totally is.

2 Likes

I haven’t done their meet ups but I heard good things. They haven’t been doing them for 10 years (site isn’t even that old) but they have been doing them for at least 4 or 5.

1 Like

It states “10th meet up” not 10 years of meet ups. It appears that they do 2 sets a year (one in spring and one in winter), so we ar more looking at about five years of meet ups.

Just dreaming of going to a Meet Up and then Epcot’s Flower and Garden…:heart_eyes:

Thanks for clairfing! I edited it to “years” now. :smile:

1 Like

I just bought tickets for my husband and I the first weekend! We are doing this for our 10th Anniversary. I have heard so many good things about this event.

3 Likes

If Florida can get it’s COIVD numbers down to reasonable numbers or there’s a treatment, I’ll see you there! :wink::mask:

1 Like