OOooooOOOOooooo

Ack, I can’t find the button! I sped through suggestions trying to get a picture of the tote and I now can’t find the button identifying me by forum name! If you stumble across it will you post it/tag me please?!

Never-mind! Found it!

Design has been changed. If it WAS the title, lessee zazzle flag it now :smirk:

https://www.zazzle.com/future_t_shirt-235780887796761666

Had to re-find that “translator”, convert the words, create a whole new brush so it somewhat matched the previous font, trace the letters, and recut the whole thing. Then we had to create a whole new design, grant me control so I can upload, then publish it out.

Are you impressed? Good. Cause…

6 Likes

Looks great!!!

3 Likes

TWSS.

Sentence.

1 Like

These are awesome! Just ordered mine. Then I thought—oh no, was I supposed to have specified my Liner username to go under the t logo (where it says Your Username). Cuz I didn’t. Oh well, that just makes it all the more personalized. As in, this fool can’t remember her username😂!

4 Likes

Has anyone else ordered and received the same message? Workout a doubt, TouringPlans is allowed to use the TP logo.

Zazzle is also saying they reviewed the designs and they are ok.

2 Likes

That last delete had my name :pleading_face:

You don’t have to, but you do need to delete it unless you want it to say “your username”.

I would cancel the order and do it again.

1 Like

What the hell?

1 Like

I had ordered spaceship earth yesterday too and just checked for cancellation. It was. As was the “watch me wait” one:

Tree of Life went through no problem.

1 Like

Ooh boy this is not cool.

1 Like

This is weird!

Really wish there was a warning given to BEFORE a purchase is made. :rage:

Likely the name disney in the one, and the Mickey in the watch in the other. So those’ll have to change.

Ah well, we all knew this was a possibility.

1 Like

Oh thank you! Done. These are really great. I hope we’re not making you nuts!

1 Like

YOU’re not, no.

But I’m bummed the watch one didn’t get through. Having Mickey point to the bottom to where it says “no time lost” was a happy accident. (It was just a photo of my watch)

Fixing now. Less awesome ones will be ready shortly :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Ah ha, so I’ll be able to wear the shirts to Universal anyhow :man_shrugging::joy::wink:

Ehhhhh

This wasgoing be my fix, but looking at it… i guess an overall font change wouldn’t kill it.

5 Likes

Agree. Park neutral it is.

1 Like

Ok.

Changes up.

com

com

3 Likes