OOooooOOOOooooo

Which shirt was that?

Crap in a hat!

1 Like

I’m sorry!! Cute shirt of my favorite park, but I do understand TM issues.

I wonder if the text on that particular shirt calls attention to the icon. I don’t know how sites like zazzle screen for TM infringement but I would think keywords might be part of it? Maybe it would just need tweaking of the text to slide it by under the radar.

1 Like

Which stinks because the text was my favorite part! I was mostly teasing about it in Dutch…maybe Randall was on to something in Phoenician!

2 Likes

That’s a thought!!! Similar to the Tree Of Life one.

1 Like

That is funny. It was thought since it was @Randall1028’s work and not a Disney original it would be ok.

2 Likes

@Randall1028, there are five that are not posting still? Do you think they are not allowing some of your content? Let me look at sales.

A friend of mine created a totally original tee shirt for a group of us which was a play on Sivako. The only thing on the shirt that was at all not 100% original was that one word. The rest of it - art work and text - were 100% original.

It was denied.

This is why I think keywords might be a thing.

But also, the Spaceship Earth artwork - did he draw that or is it from a photo of his? If so, he could fight the battle (if interested, and I get why maybe it wouldn’t be worth it - my other friend didn’t fight it either)

1 Like

The TP To-Do list is ADORABLE on the tote bag option. I wish I had it for this last 4th of July celebration to be completely honest!

1 Like

I am wondering if the tree will go through? There is nothing that I can see that tells us anything was denied, but it might go directly to Len.

And the bag I chose (hopefully) helps Kenyan mother’s of special needs children! I added the same design to the back so it’s on both sides. Super cute!

3 Likes

The Tree, awesome as it is, does not necessarily appear as THE TREE unless you know. Also there is no script calling attention to it being the Tree Of Life.

2 Likes

Hm.
https://www.zazzle.com/s/spaceship+earth
As you can see, they allow plenty of the geosphere image to pass. So I guess It’s gotta be the words “spaceship earth”? Which…I wouldn’t think would cause it to flag.

I don’t know without access to the store account directly, I can’t check the litany of settings that could be any number of reasons why they’re not showing (or no reason whatsoever). Additionally, if you remember, they posted yesterday, we just needed to change the colors so they showed up on the fabric better.

2 Likes

Yes, I worked for a charter school years ago that had a similar logo

Thanks for talking me down again. Now I am back to them being the same name as the deleted ones (except that is not true of the tree)…

1 Like

Yes please! I was looking for an option of black shirt with white lettering!

As i said, more versions are coming. There’ll be light and dark themes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

UGH! And now I want the button with my TP user name for my winter trip!!

1 Like