Oogie Boogie Bash returning!

I’m still not seeing the waiting room open though? I keep checking obsessively. LOL

I haven’t seen a better page to start from…the tickets page itself has no link for Oogie Boogie. I keep bouncing around and refreshing…nothing yet I don’t think.

Glad to know I’m not missing something super obvious :grinning:

I think once it starts there will be a purchase button . There better be :rofl: I keep refreshing the page

Looking at pictures from the last Oogie Boogie event while I wait. So much flipping fun. They did an amazing job moving Halloweentime over to DCA. The more I think about it the more excited I am to go this year! :partying_face::partying_face::heart: Also a reminder to not miss the Animation academy

3 Likes

Getting very anxious! Hope to get tickets today for the last week of October. Just trying to decide if going during trip or last day of trip is best.

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m surprised the queue hasn’t started yet. I am anxious too! I have a feeling there is a lot of Halloween celebrating to make up for and everyone is going to want to attend the Bash! :rofl::heart_eyes: We have attend a party at the first day the middle of a trip and the last day. Last day I was beat but that was at the end of a 7 day trip. Anytime shpuld be good as long as you rest up for it.:blush:

1 Like

Now this was a fun Halloween. Karen killed it as the Queen of Hearts. I did a gender bend of Dr Facilier. Lost my cane that night but had so much fun

5 Likes

What a great night that was, seems so long ago now.

2 Likes

So surprised the queue still hasn’t started. :roll_eyes:

Dying here!!! I am logged in, have my cc info just in case, just itching to get in. The queue scares me!

1 Like

Do you guys think one device is better then another? Right now I am hoping for IPad to work so I can carry it around, but do you think PC is “safer”?

I hear a lot more reports of “I was having issues on my computer but luckily I tried on my [phone/tablet/other device] too and it worked fine there” than the other way around. So actually the tablet is safer.

Just make sure you are on the website browser and not trying to access it through a link in the Disneyland app (I heard that there won’t be a way to purchase through the app- I think for Touch of Disney and ticket reservations you could access through there, but I didn’t every mess with the app so not 100% sure on that).

Thank you, I am not using an app, just the browser.

Fingers crossed for all of us!!!

1 Like

go!!!

1 Like

It’s happening!

2 Likes

I’m in on both Chrome and Edge

2 Likes

1 Like

I too have my laptop and phone going! Good Luck everyone!!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

and of course now I have to pee…LOL
Gonna work on my teacher bladder skills.

1 Like