Oogie Boogie Bash returning!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Alright in line on my phone and laptop here’s crossing my fingers!!! Good luck everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chrome for the win I believe…but I clicked first on Edge so it definitely doesn’t seem to care which one you clicked on first to which one gets in line first.

more than an hour

More than an hour here too. Fingers crossed for us all!

1 Like

Now they are both in line with more than an hour

1 Like

Do we need to ull down periodically or just sit and agonize?

1 Like

Keep an eye on it ! Remember how the last queue would jump from an hour to 8 minutes

1 Like

Sit and agonize…at least we’re not staring at the Longhorn skull thinking that’ll be us when we get in. Now we’ll be the boogie man by the time we get in :wink:

Now we have to keep watching it. :roll_eyes::rofl: I hope it will be under an hour. like 5 minutes :rofl:

1 Like

Omg 13 minutes!!!

2 Likes

Nice, you’re beating me. I’m still over an hour.

Mine too. Other friends getting tickets are also reporting more than an hour wait

Such a perfect number too!

1 Like

did you get the already, or it is telling you 13 minutes?? Either way yay for you!!! Mine still says more than an hour :frowning:

1 Like

Still waiting, just thought 13 was perfect number. Down to 10

1 Like

Lucky number!!

A reminder to anyone staying at any of the three onsite hotels They do hold back a small amount of tickets for guests for all the hard ticket events… Make sure you ask at guest services

Got our tickets!!! So excited, I was shaking to whole time. I have not gotten an email, so I am keeping the confirmation page open until I do. For some reason I can’t get my phone to print to my printer.

Fingers crossed for all of you!!!

3 Likes

Congrats…still over an hour for me for both families (we’re going with friends so I am responsible for their experience…oh the pressure!)