Oogie Boogie Bash returning!

I can’t believe it after WDW chose an After Hours event instead of a Halloween party, but Disneyland announced the return of the Oogie Boogie Bash today. It’s the normal event, just as before. Tickets go on sale on July 13th.
Info here:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/disney-california-adventure/oogie-boogie-bash-halloween-party/

10 Likes

I’m sure you’re planning a trip???!! Fun!!

I’m actually relieved this starts after my trip in early September. I’m not a huge Halloween fan and wouldn’t want to have to worry about buying a separate ticketed event. But I’m excited for everyone who loves the Bash!

3 Likes

Not sure yet, I did not see this happening!

2 Likes

I love Halloween time at DLR, they really do it right. Glad it isn’t interfering with your September trip.

2 Likes

A bit surprising for sure! You must find a way to get there. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sure I will. :smile:

2 Likes

Okay this was a ton of fun in 2019 so I’m siked. I’m going to get tickets for the Sunday event and I want to join the masses right when the sales drop. Does anyone know what time they go on sale on 7/13. I didn’t see it on the website. Just the sale date. Thanks!!!

Edit: Saw this on the official Disney site: (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT)

2 Likes

YES!! SO FLIPPIN EXCITED! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I can not wait

3 Likes

They say no earlier than 9, but this isn’t exactly true. There will be a pre-queue, and then that will put you in a waiting room that will say more than an hour, and eventually will count down to zero for your turn. You only have about 10 minutes once your window opens, and then it will kick you out.

1 Like

Okay so I’m in Central time and should start at 6am is what I’m hearing?

1 Like

And Debbie @93111tink usually lets us know when the pre-queue and waiting room open, cause she is awesome.

2 Likes

Start around 6am pacific time, think that is 8 central?

1 Like

Imo definitely worth the ticket price :heart:

7 Likes

Duh how’d I go backwards in my head. Must be Opposite Day. Okay that’s much better.

1 Like

I wasn’t good at pics back then but here’s some from 2019 for me

4 Likes

For a second I thought that last one of you was a cloth mask. Then I realized this was pre-Covid! :joy: Insta filter?

Yes. DD it even though I was Mrs Potts and not Cheshire Cat! She didn’t dress up but I did.

1 Like

2 Likes

And this prompted Universal to make their announcement so woohoo!
Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Studios Hollywood

2 Likes