Oogie Boogie Bash returning!

I wish the tickets weren’t going on sale on 7/13. I’ll be at DL that day & don’t want to have to spend time in a queue trying to buy tickets for Halloween night. But afraid Halloween night will sell out quickly so don’t want to risk not getting a ticket since I already have my flights to arrive on Halloween day.

1 Like

I have to work 12 hours on Tuesday, so it’s a terrible day for me too. “Sorry lady, no epidural for you I am trying to get party tickets” probably wouldn’t go over too well! :rofl:

3 Likes

ha ha ha, yeah no…

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty sure your patient would not be happy. Unless she is a Disney fanatic and trying for tickets herself. :blush:

2 Likes

Ahhh I so want to go. Any other Canadians considering it? It’s so uncertain what the border situation will be like in October. But arg the pull is strong!

1 Like

Reminder to have your payment method updated for tomorrow :blush:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks. What date are you going?

1 Like

We are looking at the 14th. :heart_eyes: I noticed as soon as it was announced rooms on Harbor went up $30-$50. I got Desert Inn at $119 right before it went up :blush: Jessica just got hired at Target. Kinda worried about her schedule but SUPER stoked she’ll be earning her own $$$ !!!

2 Likes

I am going to try to get 2 tickets, do I need to do something special like have the other person’s disney account linked to mine? I’ve never been before so I am super excited. What time would you suggest signing on to try to get the tickets?

No, you can buy up to 8 tickets from your account so nothing special to do. Just be prepared for a long day of waiting. They use a virtual waiting room, some people will get through in 30 minutes, others it may take 8 hours. This is the same process they have been using for Touch of Disney tickets and similar. I will defer to Debbie @93111tink about what time to start signing on.

2 Likes

I will be up before 6am checking for the queue to open and will post as soon as it does. The other queues that we’ve waited for all started at different times even though it will say 9am. And it doesn’t really matter how early you join. I’ve last minute joined on my phone and got in before my 6am start time on my PC

2 Likes

Thanks; I’ll be following! I’ve got two windows open logged in as myself and our friends (since we need 9 tickets I have to do it separate accounts). I’ll probably have to login again tomorrow but I’m split screening on one monitor so I can work on the other. Just hope I don’t get in during my 1-1 with my manager!

1 Like

I’ll be getting my luggage or getting on my shuttle at 9 tomorrow so not sure when I’ll be able to logon. But hopefully Halloween night doesn’t sell out too quickly.

2 Likes

Morning! Just checking in. Queue isn’t up yet.:blush: I’ll keep checking

2 Likes

Where will it be…I’m on the Oogie Boogie Bash main page. Will they link it there?

1 Like

I’m sure they will once the queue starts. I’m getting this message on my laptop but not on my phone :roll_eyes:

Both Edge and Chrome are loading the page on my PC

So I cleared everything and still it wouldn’t let me log in or go to the special events page :roll_eyes: So I logged on then went to the Things to do option, picked events and tours and it let me in! :blush::partying_face:

1 Like

I went to events and clicked on the Halloween party and it showed me the details about the party…is there a spot on the oogie boogie page that allows you to click to actually purchase tickets or get in the line to purchase tickets? Or should I be going to a different page?

1 Like