Oogie Boogie Bash returning!

They provide bags

1 Like

I am excited to use my bags I purchased in 2018! Let’s fill those suckers up! They do provide bags, however I found them to be small for the amount of stuff we ended up with. I ended up purchasing reusable grocery style bags that doubled as a nice inexpensive souvenir.

1 Like

I think that small bag on top of the screen is the bag you get and yes it’s small. DD and I ended up using it and dumping it into the backpack whenever it got full over and over.

2 Likes

It makes a great grocery bag and gift bag.

2 Likes

There were four of us, which would have made for a very full bag!

1 Like

We were just two and we just did the trails with the characters but that was enough! There are like 4-5 stops per trail and they each give you handfuls. And there was more because some of that was fruit and veggies which we trashed. Lol.

This year we’re gonna be nine. We’re gonna need a bigger suitcase

3 Likes

New mural in DTD :blush::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

“Pluto Brings New Halloween Scavenger Hunt to Downtown Disney! | Inside the Magic” https://insidethemagic.net/2021/08/plutos-pumpkin-pursuit-downtown-disney-ks1/

1 Like

I love your pillowcases. Winnie and Tigger are my favorite characters.

1 Like

“Disneyland team spends 4 months creating Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread house – Orange County Register” Disneyland team spends 4 months creating Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread house

1 Like

That was a great article. Thank you for posting

1 Like

:blush::heart: 8 days and I’ll be doing a Boogie Bash report! :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

I can hardly wait to read your trip report @tink.

3 Likes

There was a cast preview last night :blush::heart:

3 Likes
1 Like

Looks awesome, thanks for posting this. I am so happy the West Coast actually gets a real party (WDW is only doing an After Hours Event, nowhere near as good as a party). Can’t wait to see more from the first party tomorrow night.

4 Likes

Just lovely! That’s a lot of character treat trails. So excited about the new ones and we missed Mad Hatter last time as he was on break.

3 Likes

Well that article made me even more excited…30 days until we head out to the west coast!

4 Likes

Starts today! :jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes