Oogie Boogie Bash returning!

Got through to have it crash on my laptop

Got through on my phone

2 Likes

There was nothing left for my date…not that I was gonna buy it but I was curious. Or maybe they just didn’t fully release all the dates but I tried just one person and nada

This is what the Disneyland app still says

and Oct 10th Dessert Party:

Finally sold out on the 14th too! I didn’t get tickets, was just curious at what the cost and offerings were… At that price I was surprised to see it sold out so quickly! Then I saw reports of people getting their AP discount bringing the total to $66. With the parade route being so long there are plenty of free seats to be had. Im thinking right by the parade entrance so as soon as the Cheshire Cat float passes by we can split to hut some more treat trails! :blush:

So I’m realizing these restaurants at DLR are really booking out super fast. When do they open up reservations because by the time I check at 8-9am Central time (6-7am Pacific) stuff I want is completely gone. I know they are opening up because for example I really really really want to eat at Carthay Circle. I only have one DCA day planned and there’s nothing but when I check the next day there is a 430pm so they must have opened up my day and it was all gone by the time I checked. For Cafe Orleans I was able to get dinner on 10/11 this morning but I had to split us into 4 and 5 (they didn’t even have a table for 6?) and apparently Oga’s Cantina is gone. I’ll try and get up at 2am tonight my time and see if they open up dining at midnight and get Oga’s for 10/12 when they open it up. But if anyone knows for sure what time they open the system so I don’t have to be up all night.

Edit: So I just paid for MouseDining…let’s hope it comes thru and someone drops or they add tables. I have never had this much trouble with Disneyland dining before and I didn’t have this much trouble at WDW this past trip or even for this upcoming one I booked a couple of weeks out.

1 Like

Countdown is now at 30 days! So excited. Hoping to see what some of the food offerings and merchandise will be! Also if there will be an AP corner with a special photo op and magnet and or buttons!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Looking forward to hearing your trip report and seeing photos in 30 days time!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ScottGustin/status/1430194972398178304?s=19
New Villains this year!

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’m so excited to see Cruella and Agatha! They should be fun! But are they replacing some of the ones from 2019?

1 Like

For trick or treat trails or character meet and greets?

1 Like

I full on just got goosebumps at Agatha’s laugh on that teaser. I’m SO bummed we’re going to miss it this year.

2 Likes

I think they will be for the treat trails.

2 Likes

I’m hoping they are additional characters. They definitely have the room for them

1 Like

I just packed my extra large pillowcase treat bag. :heart::heart: I am ready now! :rofl:

4 Likes

I will try my hardest to get the best scoop on her for you. Countdown at 21 days :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

I mean they give you enough to fill them that’s for sure. Our last haul

And that basket thing is huge

4 Likes

This will be our first party, do they provide bags for trick or treating or do you think I should bring my own?

1 Like