One weekend, two days, three pals, four parks: a live trip report!

I like Petar. Good catch.

8 Likes

Ooh very good move to show Petar how awesome it can be if you know how to do it and know the exclusive things like this!

2 Likes

I think they should get rid of the park opening rule for LL. It’s the hardest rule to explain.

7 Likes

:yum:

1 Like

Or just let everyone make their first booking at park opening. Problem solved.

@hmbhmbhmb looks like you are having fun despite the genie plus frustrations. I am still debating if I can use it for our short February trip. Not sure it will be worth the headache and real risk for disappointment (especially on a late arrival day when it seems like it should be useful).

5 Likes

I can’t complain too much—I’m with two of my favorite people in the funnest place. :blush:

It is SO DIFFICULT to manage unless you’ve researched and prepped extensively. Like, the whole user experience is so hard to figure out.

9 Likes

Said goodbye to the magic kingdom…

Stood in a veryyyyy long Starbucks line, and got on the monorail. Epcot, here we come!!

16 Likes

I read a bunch of threads and this was never really clear. It’s like, wake up at the ass crack of dawn so you can buy the stupid thing, then nothing for hours and hours after the park opens.

(I promise I am not this grouchy in real life. But this is a seriously bad product Disney is offering in place of something I really loved.)

7 Likes

Ok who do I write to about finding the right photopass picture? Our splash picture didn’t show up! :cold_sweat:

1 Like

If you still don’t see your photos, report a missing photo online or contact the Disney PhotoPass Guest Support team by calling (407) 560-4300.

2 Likes

Lots of them haven’t been. Or they show up a lot later. If not use @vcka 's instructions

2 Likes

Okay well cool—somehow my 3:30-4:30 Soarin lightning lane reservation disappeared…. Cool. Awesome.

Guest services here I come…

1 Like

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

4 Likes

The genie is my ENEMY

5 Likes

The nice lady at guest services found a reservation for 4:55 for one person and then added two anytime passes.

So now we are going on living with the land. Hopefully that will chill me out.

6 Likes

Stealing cucumbers often helps. Give it a shot.

6 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

OMG I JUST WALKED PAST @LEN BUT I WAS TOO STARSTRUCK TO SAY HELLO

(This is a complete sentence)

19 Likes

You should just yell “It is Schmerzday!”

7 Likes

That’s exactly what Keith said!!!

5 Likes