One weekend, two days, three pals, four parks: a live trip report!

I am trying not to throw a temper tantrum but omg this service is AWFUL

5 Likes

So that’s why 11

1 Like

This is the detail that we all seem to forget in the moment.

2 Likes

I forgot it sitting in my living room yesterday making a plan for my AK/DHS day in January!

3 Likes

I’m just thankful to practice vicariously. I don’t think my family will use it on our long trip in the spring. But I’m trying to make my Sisters’ Marathon Trip an epic experience so I need to get this down before I arrive in 33 days

3 Likes

I completely understand. I thought the two hour rule was after you booked at 7 but apparently it’s two hours after the park opens (unless you booked something before 11).

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh. See, this is not explained anywhere clearly at all. Feh.

4 Likes

Hopefully your experience goes better than mine. This has been a bear to figure out. :unamused:

1 Like

Now that’s my kind of shirt!!! (Bah Humbug one) Love it!!

1 Like

I’m glad it’s not just me being confused.

4 Likes

Since Space Mountain was down, we went on Buzz — I kicked Petar’s butt :sunglasses:

Then we hopped on PeopleMover, the best ride. Cool to see SM with the lights on!

Requisite castle shot

Keith survived BTMRR!

18 Likes

No sympathy for the newbie??? :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Loving all the photos!!
Great to see you back in The World along with the DF. Hope he isn’t easily overwhelmed!!

2 Likes

excited to see you back and with petar! have a great weekend!

1 Like

Have the best time!

2 Likes

Ok if I cancel the LL I just made, do I still have to wait 2 hours? I thought I made it for sooner but it’s not until 1:30…

2 hours after whatever time you rebook unless the time you use it is within those 2 hours.

3 Likes

I can’t get over how incredibly confusing this is. I absolutely hate it.

Sigh.

5 Likes

You just have to know what you did with your last booking. If that LL is more than 2 hours away, you can book after 2 hours. If your last booking is for 45 minutes later, you can book once you have tapped through. If you cancel, it re-set the time because the new booking is the last action.

6 Likes

Stopped for a waffle. Sat in the MK sacred space.

Then did pirates with a 22 min wait, watched the country bears (which Petar thought was hilarious), and now we’re in a pretty long line for Haunted Mansion.

I found a LL for 1:00 for IASW, because that’s one of the worst queues to wait in.

12 Likes