Okay DVC people, You're getting a "Squeak Peek" of Ratatouille, but no official date yet

Me either…I haven’t seen anything other than that they will have them

I’m sure someone will share as soon as it’s seen. I get AP and DVC emails. But I never got my promised Orange :tangerine: bird magnet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Are you checking your spam/junk emails? I went through there the other day, mine, not yours…and was surprised at how much I was missing.

2 Likes

You really are the Greatest, ever :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:blush::blush::blush:

Aw, shucks. As are you :yellow_heart:

The magnet would have come through the snail mail :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My DH found one on ebay for me for my birthday. He said he noticed how mad I got every time I saw one on the back of someone else’s car. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

For passholders - their event registration page has changed. It used to say that the event was full, now I’m getting ‘Event Registration Is Not Open’ screen. Looks like they are getting ready!

1 Like

Hey, where are you seeing this, plz? I’ve looked all over the PHP page.

is it this?

1 Like

https://queue.disneyparks.com/afterevent.aspx?c=disneyparks&e=wdwzdtcutover080221&t=https%3A%2F%2Fdisneyworld.disney.go.com%2Fpassholder-program%2Fverify%2F&cid=en-US

I have this bookmarked because this has always been their event registration page. I used this for galaxy’s edge and TSL previews

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I would have mailed you mine. We don’t care about it. It is stuck to the side of our fridge where you can’t even see it waiting for some purpose.

1 Like

Galaxy’s Edge day was a fun one. I did my daily check to see if this page was different and it had a different message finally (I think that one had Chewbacca if I remember correctly). I was at work and was afraid to leave the page. I even made my sister come to my office (we work in the same company) to monitor the screen when I ran to the restroom. Eventually it popped up and the stars aligned because it was during our trip. Hoping for the same magic for our September trip this year!

1 Like

If I had know I might have asked. I didn’t want to seem petty. I think it’s funny my DH noticed my ire :smirk: I collect them. I don’t have many, but enough to constitute a collection. I don’t even like Orange Bird, it was just about adding it to the rest. I did get my Tink magnet in the mail :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you get your wish too. I’m pretty much expecting it to fall when we are in Aulani. I can’t complain but I’d love to be able to participate in a AP or DVC event at least once :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

You could mail it to me! I would give it a life’s purpose! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you IM me your mailing address, I can send it your way! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

6 Likes

woohoo… @ninjasherrie this is you too!

1 Like

Where did the message originate from?

Let the mad chaos begin

3 Likes