Okay DVC people, You're getting a "Squeak Peek" of Ratatouille, but no official date yet

4 Likes

Wow…there’s the DVC love I was missing from the announced AP sales :rofl:

3 Likes

Club 33 start previews from Sept 3rd, so likely similar dates.

Also worth pointing out this is probably only for blue card members, and the wording suggests those with onsite reservations. If it follows Pandora previews each member will be able to take one guest.

2 Likes

Yea!!

I picked up on this :face_with_raised_eyebrow::pensive:

Thanks for posting. I will tell my son to keep an eye out for the email. I mean, he is a male listed on the account so all the dvc info should go to him- right?

Sorry, back in time out….

3 Likes

ok, collective wisdom on what we think the dates will be? So I might quickly book a resort reservation (that I likely will not be able to actually use with work)?

1 Like

If I remember Pandora correctly, we got the email waaaayyyyy after someone here had already posted the link. After it had already filled up. Whether it me or DH that gets the email seems to randomly vary.

1 Like

Has this been the case in the past? I’m wondering if it just means owners of resorts that are at WDW as opposed to Vero Beach, HHI, Aulani, GCH?

1 Like

No. That will definitely be a new change if you have to have an onsite reservation to have access to a perk.

1 Like

I was just asking google because I thought with Pandora first dibs went to guests with stays already booked. I didn’t find the answer, but did see some reports that indicated the whole area was open, including the food. I really hope the QS is open near Ratatouille during the previews!

I am just being bitter that my son gets the owner emails. I do not.

3 Likes

I hear you. It’s crap.

That would be nice. I’m probably not eligible and if I am I probably won’t get the email to sign up anyway.

1 Like

I might have just made a resort reservation. And some park reservations…

But I too never, ever get the DVC or Passholder emails alerting that special limited offers have to be booked immediately, even though all of my contact info is dutifully entered in my accounts, so I expect I will not be among the few…

But I can go next year, so not whining :slight_smile: (much)

“A dream is a Wish your heart makes…”

4 Likes

I just saw a Facebook ad from Disney that said the same thing about AP holders.

Didn’t mean to reply to you, @DumboRunner. Sorry!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well if anyone is a DVC passholder that gets a reservation and needs a guest, I would like to volunteer my services for 9/15, which is my Epcot day :wink: DH is also available to be a DVC buddy for the day. We’re excellent line-friends. :smiley:

10 Likes

I seem to remember that when Pandora opened, DVC members who already had a resort stay booked got first chance at booking a slot.

And then they opened it up to other DVC members. I just seem to remember a rush of bookings for one night when it was announced.

1 Like

Ok out of idle curiosity (as I’m not a DVC member) what is a blue card member?