Okay DVC people, You're getting a "Squeak Peek" of Ratatouille, but no official date yet

Direct purchaser! (With a minimum number of points depending on the time you bought.)

1 Like

Some resale owners are blue card members. Those who bought resale before 2016 I think have blue card status.

And to clarify for others, blue card holders get perks whilst white cards are digital, they may get some discounts on shopping and dining but don’t get the discounted AP rate, Moonlight Magic events and discounts on event tickets, tours etc.

1 Like

and the satisfaction of knowing they paid more for what they could have paid less :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

wish there was a way to ensure I’m getting DVC emails. It’s been a minute since I received anything from them. I think my name fell back onto the “blacklisted” pile for everything but “trip info”.

2 Likes

I have too. Since they merged all Disney accounts I think because I opted out of emails way back for Club Penguin when the boys had accounts then I’m on a no email list and can’t get out of it.

I don’t get the DVC Insider emails, and only occasionally get emails from them. I think I got some at re-opening, for example.

3 Likes

I do get the El Capitan theater emails ALL THE TIME though! :rofl: I wonder if that counts for something.

Just seen that DVC previews will start on the 5th September.

For Pandora I think they had 2 hour blocks, mornings for AP and afternoons for DVC. I imagine they might split the day similarly.

Did someone post that APs are also getting previews? They are (just in case it wasn’t here).

3 Likes

Dang it, that’s the day we leave for Aulani (9/5)

Eh???

I’ll volunteer to take your spot at Aulani if you need to stay behind for a preview! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

The day we get back from Paris!

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

We’ve canceled and reschedule 3x now. We’re hoping to actually get to go. 10 days :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

I think the 5th is farther than 10 days away… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yup, it was me.

1 Like

We will be in Aulani Sept 5-15.

1 Like

Ahh, my bad! The dates are getting so close that everything looks like a countdown to me!

2 Likes

Disney owns a theater call “El Capitan”…somewhere in California. I get emails saying what’s playing there all the time.

Cause y’know…it’s just a short 5 hour plane ride away!

2 Likes

Unless the preview is in 12 days, I won’t be there… booo!

Has anyone seen anything about the AP preview date(s)? I never get their emails :frowning: