Okay DVC people, You're getting a "Squeak Peek" of Ratatouille, but no official date yet

argh…really…again: NOTHING the week before the 1st?

My friend who is DVC sent it to me - let me ask him.

1 Like

Is this DVC? I did NOT get this! Is there a link you would be willing to share, or guidance on where to find the link?

I did online chat with a CM this morning who write that the emails have not gone out yet, when I explained that I never get the emails. I guess that was not good info, and for some reason I am getting neither AP nor DVC notifications…

2 Likes

I’m not DVC so I only get this stuff from a friend of mine, but I’ll see if he can send me the link.

1 Like

Yes except I’m an AP holder not DVC. I don’t know if i
AP previews are going to be the same day.
I wasn’t planning on activating my pass this trip… But I might if I can get into this.
Funny enough, 9/20 IS my EP day.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yes, I immediately looked at my clock even though I do not have a resort reservation at that time. Well, I do have a DVC reservation at that time but it’s at Aulani

1 Like

That’s my EP day too, so I’m really hoping that’s the AP date too

3 Likes

Wow, so they’ve ruled out anyone who books after August 1st. That’s mean. For Pandora there was a rush of people booking just so they could go.

I know someone here did just that.:frowning:

2 Likes

Maybe my AP will get me a squeak peek :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: I’ll be home in time.

2 Likes

And restricted to booked using Membership. Even Moonlight Magic didn’t do that.

1 Like

The 5th is a Sunday and 17th and 20th are Friday & Monday.

Seriously doubt AP days will be the same day. Most likely the same pattern maybe staggered by a day, like the 4th, 16th & 21st.

1 Like

Interestingly the registration page doesn’t appear to have the bit about must have booked before Aug 1st, according to a post on Mouseowners, So it could be worth trying anyway.

1 Like

I was wondering about this. It will not include guests staying with you?

I don’t have a reservation until the 25th but I was wondering if they would say I could go but not my sister and niece?

1 Like

But where is the registration page… :frowning:

(not frowning at you, frowning at DVC not sending me the email, and the CM telling me don’t worry, you will get it)

Registration page says anyone on your reservation can go with you.

Probably had to be on it already, just in case anyone has an idea to add guests now.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering why WDW had not announced the ticket sales for the After Hours Christmas party, in the first announcement, they said ticket sale dates would be announced in August.

Looks like they are waiting to get past the rush for the Rat preview passes before starting another mad rush for tickets.

1 Like

Moonlight Magic would allow to book up to a certain number of guests, even if not staying with you. But who knows since DVC didn’t send me anything!!!

(does anyone else notice I’m starting to sound like @sanstitre_has_left_the_building ?)

2 Likes

try this link shared up thread: The Wait is Almost Over | Walt Disney World Resort (disneyparks.com)

1 Like

Well, I doubt they will extend to my dates so I shouldn’t worry about it! Thanks!

Does your stay work for one of the dates?

1 Like