Okay DVC people, You're getting a "Squeak Peek" of Ratatouille, but no official date yet

You really are the Greatest, ever :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:blush::blush::blush:

Aw, shucks. As are you :yellow_heart:

The magnet would have come through the snail mail :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My DH found one on ebay for me for my birthday. He said he noticed how mad I got every time I saw one on the back of someone else’s car. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

For passholders - their event registration page has changed. It used to say that the event was full, now I’m getting ‘Event Registration Is Not Open’ screen. Looks like they are getting ready!

1 Like

Hey, where are you seeing this, plz? I’ve looked all over the PHP page.

is it this?

1 Like

https://queue.disneyparks.com/afterevent.aspx?c=disneyparks&e=wdwzdtcutover080221&t=https%3A%2F%2Fdisneyworld.disney.go.com%2Fpassholder-program%2Fverify%2F&cid=en-US

I have this bookmarked because this has always been their event registration page. I used this for galaxy’s edge and TSL previews

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I would have mailed you mine. We don’t care about it. It is stuck to the side of our fridge where you can’t even see it waiting for some purpose.

1 Like

Galaxy’s Edge day was a fun one. I did my daily check to see if this page was different and it had a different message finally (I think that one had Chewbacca if I remember correctly). I was at work and was afraid to leave the page. I even made my sister come to my office (we work in the same company) to monitor the screen when I ran to the restroom. Eventually it popped up and the stars aligned because it was during our trip. Hoping for the same magic for our September trip this year!

1 Like

If I had know I might have asked. I didn’t want to seem petty. I think it’s funny my DH noticed my ire :smirk: I collect them. I don’t have many, but enough to constitute a collection. I don’t even like Orange Bird, it was just about adding it to the rest. I did get my Tink magnet in the mail :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you get your wish too. I’m pretty much expecting it to fall when we are in Aulani. I can’t complain but I’d love to be able to participate in a AP or DVC event at least once :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

You could mail it to me! I would give it a life’s purpose! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you IM me your mailing address, I can send it your way! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

6 Likes

woohoo… @ninjasherrie this is you too!

1 Like

Where did the message originate from?

Let the mad chaos begin

3 Likes

argh…really…again: NOTHING the week before the 1st?

My friend who is DVC sent it to me - let me ask him.

1 Like

Is this DVC? I did NOT get this! Is there a link you would be willing to share, or guidance on where to find the link?

I did online chat with a CM this morning who write that the emails have not gone out yet, when I explained that I never get the emails. I guess that was not good info, and for some reason I am getting neither AP nor DVC notifications…

2 Likes