OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

I have suspicions about this new/side story and I’m not mad about it if I’m right but at the same time I wonder if it’s really necessary.

I am assuming that Dr. Pershing’s research is what leads to Snoke and Somehow Palpatine Returned. It’s too bad he couldn’t hear the music in his scenes with Kane, maybe he would have caught the imperial swells and not been so naïve.

It’s frustrating to watch what feels like a bumbling and out of touch Republic, knowing that the First Order is looming in the future. Frustrating in manner of speaking - I’m enjoying it but it’s like watching someone go downstairs in a horror movie. “Don’t do it!”

5 Likes

So it seems my suspicion is already pretty widely held. I’m not special :rofl: I have to give one major eyeroll though, because I can let a lot slide in the name of things that need to be “just so” or a story won’t happen but I take issue with this: Why in the hell of the world would anyone, especially a member of the amnesty program, be left alone with the controls to Dr. Pershing’s mind flay? Come on.

5 Likes

My DS14 noticed that right away! He said, “why are they playing Resistance music?” For someone who claims to not be very interested in music, he sure does know his movie score themes :joy:

4 Likes

I knew it sounded familiar!! I couldn’t place it!

2 Likes

Yeah I thought that was a little far fetched. Although it did allow for a very chilling moment.

2 Likes

:heart:

11 Likes

I just watched this week’s episode of The Bad Batch. Oh yeah, that storm is coming!! In fact, it’s just starting to hit. It’s like when you suddenly realize the nasty thunderstorm just 5 miles west is moving your way, fast, and it’s starting to sprinkle the big fat raindrops. And that storm has been dropping tornadoes! I really look forward to the remaining episodes.

3 Likes

This weeks Mando!

I’m very hopeful Grogu is going to get an adorable little helmet this season!!

In his flashback, what battle is this? Something we should know or just general bad guys being dicks?

Also a lot of the scenery looked an awful lot like places I’ve been in Arizona and Southern Utah :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Mando Season 3 Episode 4
Replies to @ThorKat and general musings…

I thought that would be better than a piece of armour for his piece of armour. That seemed redundant to me :woman_shrugging:t4:
But where would his ears go???

Order 66 :grimacing::grimacing:
I liked the new Jedi to the rescue guy, although it’s clear his end is imminent :tired_face:

The Mandos need to relocate. If something isn’t coming at then from the water is coming out of the sky :roll_eyes:

Was anyone else shouting at Grogu to jump when he was doing the dart challenge thing?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How long do y’all think Bo Katan will keep her helmet on??? I’m thinking until next week… :laughing:

6 Likes

God I really do need to get those glasses to be delivered. I cannot rea a WORD of this!

:nerd_face:

4 Likes

I’m sorry. I’m working hard on my handwriting…

2 Likes

No it’s not that.

I am a nurse. I’ve been decoding shitty physician handwriting for 25 years now.

It’s definitely the eyes

3 Likes

Is the handwriting shitty or do you have shitty physicians??

1 Like

handwriting

I can only think of 2 physicians I have ever worked with who were not good at their jobs.

2 Likes

Right?!! Why do they spend so much time on death beach?!

I think she might be drinking the kool aid and is in it now :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Yeah, she could be in for life after seeing the mythosaur.
The armourer was a bit dismissive of her revelation.
I don’t know if you guys will get this, but DH and I thought the armourer’s reaction was pretty much…

8 Likes

:rofl: yes it was like that. I just assume everyone hardcore believes that there are none, maybe like if I said I saw a T-Rex :wink:

2 Likes

New Jedi. Old confounder.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought at first but that happens in Episode 3 right? Wouldn’t that make Grogu over 20 years old? And where has he been all that time?

1 Like

The actor who played the Jedi was the same actor who played Jar Jar Binks.

5 Likes