New "Trip Report" category

Hey ya’ll!

I wanted to let you guys know that Len made a new category for UOR. So, when writing your next trip report, don’t forget to add that category to the topic.

Let’s start giving Universal more love! :joy:

20 Likes

I’ve only got 47 more days! (I like to only count the work days which lowers it to just 32! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

5 Likes

Sounds good! Thanks for doing the semi-live TR last time! I know you were hesitant to. But you did great, even with those fat fingers. :wink:

With this category, it will be so much simpler now for others to search for these reports and get helpful touring information.

(If anyone shared a recent Universal Trip Report, you can go back in and edit that original post and add the new category to the topic).

4 Likes

What if you do a combo UOR and Disney trip report? Can it be tagged under both?

1 Like

I thought about that too because it’s so common. But I don’t see how you can have 2 categories, looks like you can only have 1.

1 Like

Okay. Good to know.

1 Like

I know it would be a bit of a pain, but you could create 2 separate trip reports. This would be best to keep the specific WDW/UOR reporting organized to where it should be. Because there are some people who are only interested in one or the other. And also, it’s easier to then go back and find that information for someone researching because it’s not all lumped together.

2 Likes

I think that @sanstitre_has_left_the_building broke his up into two posts. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

I’m not going to break mine up. I do Disney, Universal then back to Disney. All on one.

3 Likes

Just wanted to give a shout-out to @Flavita
She did 2 separate Trip Reports and did a great job with the transitioning. Great example, so thank you @Flavita !

8 Likes

Probably easiest when finish one and head to the other.

2 Likes

Aw, thank you. That means a lot coming from you!

3 Likes