New room discount for summer

Surely there is a database of competency management tracking

anyway we are in the weeds here

There’s a room discount for summer travel - did you guys hear about that?

:rofl:

5 Likes

Does your preceptor mind that you spend so much time here? :upside_down_face: Do they enjoy looking over your shoulder to see what Liners are up to?

2 Likes

stickin’ with the scrubs theme:

(i care…just not enough to book a trip)

2 Likes

I’ll allow it. Fantastic show. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes because not every CM can work at HM. (this is where everyone wants to work) You get what is available and when you are within transfer guidelines you can apply to move.

:rofl: sorry I just find it all fascinating how it works, how the sausage gets made

2 Likes

Nobody wants to know how sausage gets made. They just want to eat the sausage

Ooh - almost lunch time!

1 Like

Guess who’s “certified” in RPA? :wink: ( Robotic process automation)

As far as they know…I’m doing the work. In reality, 3PO is writing the code.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ever use ChatGPT?..i swear to god you can give it Anthony Daniels’ voice and it fits perfectly.

2 Likes

I have not.

1 Like

well…it’s basically 3PO in text form. :rofl:

And everything is like a 2nd language to it.

2 Likes

right but if you are where you wanted to be, you don’t have to move?

But they don’t need 1,000’s of CM’s at HM. Not everyone can be where they want to be :wink: but some find out they enjoy where they are placed even if they didn’t want that spot

1 Like

Until I read this post, on a prior post I was all “huh. am I missing something? I thought Thorkat and Athena were both in Florida”. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Florida, Fantasyland, they’re both the same thing right? :rofl:

3 Likes

I have a one night, 5th sleeper room already booked for Port Orleans - RS in September for 5 people (2 adults and 3 kids). I went to check on this discount and that room type/category is not available for the discount.

But a standard room (sleeps 4) was available for the discount. It let me go all the way up until I hit “purchase.”

I’m curious: what would happen if I booked the standard room? All 5 people are listed on the reservation.

1 Like

Back to original “Room Discount” - unfortunately, while I have a trip booked during that time at a resort that should be included at a room level that should be included, when I edit my trip and choose that offer, I cannot select the room I already have selected for the same days - so I’m guessing it falls under the small print of “limited rooms at certain levels”.

I’m surprised it would let you go all the way through

Are any of the kids under age 3?
How many of the kids are over age 10?

Yes, that would be true.
You could try another room category, a different resort, or - just check back to see if your category opens up. Room booking is dynamic. And very often things will get booked “just in case” that in a few days are not a good idea actually and the room will voila!

1 Like

I’m surprised too. Our kids’ ages at the time of travel will be 13, 10, and 8. All 5 of us are listed on the reservation.

I’m all for making the change. It would get us to a better room location with a discount. I’ve just never seen this before. Should I attempt the change?