New Magic Bands upgrade finally Available

1 Like

:joy:

It did work for me. On my iPad it would only allow me to choose from 4 of the normal free colours (I was only buying 1 but I still had to reorder the other) but on a laptop it was fine.

Maybe try a different browser?

I was going to, but it wonā€™t accept Disney Gift Cards for payment. :frowning:

Same here. I was about to buy 4 magicbands 25$ each when they announced the upgrade. I feel I had a great deal since I was about to pay 100$ for the 4.

2 Likes

Are you on the US site? Mine wouldnĀ“t entertain it on the UK or Europe, but it all worked fine on the US one.

PS Could you draw the arrow a bit bigger next time, I can hardly see it.:thinking::wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried everything but Disney IT has never been my friend.

Itā€™s my arrow of rage.

3 Likes

Iā€™m excited about the new bands! I always coveted the ā€œfancyā€ ones, but could not justify the cost. At $10, Iā€™m all over that, lol! :smiley:

Iā€™m eager to look at the options, but still getting the ā€œyou donā€™t have accessā€ to this page error. I guess since our trip isnā€™t until Jan 2020, I still have some time. :wink: lol :laughing:

2 Likes

So I ordered 5 MB for 4 guests, because Disney could not delete the phantom quest. This morning the phantom guest is gone. But I still have my receipt saying I bought a Pirates MB for him. My DH has no issue wearing an orange MB and having new Pirates souvenir. I just hope I get it now.

1 Like

Having trouble, clear your browser history and cookies. Then try again. That often solves issues for me.

How long does the special promo price last? Iā€™m probably booking our resort in 2 or 3 weeksā€¦ wondering if I should be getting magic bands now instead of waiting.

Itā€™s the price they will be when you buy them instead of getting a free one for staying onsite. Itā€™s not a promo price as such.

Ahh I see. So Iā€™ll definitely have to wait til the resort is booked then.

Yes!

1 Like

I was able to log in and see the options, and itā€™s going to be hard to choose! :heart_eyes: I feel like Iā€™ll probably end up with the castle - itā€™s just so classic and timeless - but I also really adore Daisy, Donald, Olaf, and a couple of the Minnie designs. Maybe I need 2 or 3 so that I can swap it out from day to day! :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I ended up choosing the castle for myself for that reason. I really donā€™t want something gaudy on my wrist all day, which most of the other choices are. There are a few exceptions, of course. My wife went with the white Minnie Mouse one for similar reasons. (Truth is, she wanted the castle one like me, but there just wasnā€™t anything else I liked for myself, and it would be confusing for us to both have the same one.)

1 Like

I just looked again, and no longer see the castle! :astonished::confused: I donā€™t think sorcerer Mickey was there either. I hope some are just temporarily OOS with the new option and people snatching them up. Hopefully they will be back by the time I actually have to order mine.

Sorcerer Mickey is still showing up on the shopdisney.com siteā€¦but youā€™re rightā€¦the castle one is currently missing.

Pro tip - check both sides on the shop parks app. Some are dreadful on the other side.

2 Likes