New feature for subscribers and Liners

I’m anxiously awaiting the first person to type “BFL” 3,000 times to gain access to the lounge. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

The way I see it is that they were trying to fulfill a new request to have a special place for the people who were already using Lines before this place goes out to the public and they had to choose a number of posts to set the criteria for the computer. I’m willing to bet that anyone who has been around a long time could get bumped into the right category with a little bit of code.

I am also confused. I have 4100 posts and I am showing up as a new user. Do I need to do something special other than logging in (I also tried logging off and logging back in?

You should be set now. I dont know why the code to set you us a level 3 didnt work, but it did add you to the Subscribers group.

Thank you. I am still finding this very confusing. I think I need to get back to work and look at this later.

I want to be a level 3. I haven’t chit chatted very much on Lines, but I have been a member of Lines for 4 years. Does that get you level 3 status?

2 Likes

I have suggested that over on chat I don’t think the posts here count

Being new since March, I don’t have the 2000 chats, but I am a paid subscriber. It should be open to all who have paid. What am I missing by having not having 2000 chats, I have yet to get to Disney WORLD…this is a little frustrating for the new folks.

3 Likes

I have a period in my username. Will you need to add me? :slight_smile: @daybreaker

This was a great idea posted in chat by grumpyinbrooklyn:

“Staff HELP trying to avoid lounge backlash…@ Staff what about making
one past renewal worth 3000 chats,this will take care of all the long
time lurkers or better yet not have a limit and anyone with a
subscription can access it,what was purpose of limit”

Like the renewal idea a lot to identify long-time subscribers.
Some lurkers are low-post, but low-noise, high-quality contributors.
Just sayin’. :slight_smile:
@daybreaker @daybreaker2 @daybreaker_ @lentesta

9 Likes

@staff subscribers still does not come up when I click categories nor when I log out and back in I have to go to previous chats and click link What am I missing

Yep - You should be added now

I am rather confused about all this now. I was starting to get used to the forum but from what I am now reading that I need to post more in order to access all areas on the new forum. I have been a subscriber to touring plans for 3 years now with my current subscription expiring 2015 but from what I am gathering I need to post more in order to benefit from all the areas of touring plans.

@daybreaker I can see the subscribers only section, but can not see the lounge. I have almost 5000 chats on Lines. Thanks for the assistance.

Me too. 4 years but can’t get the chat number up.

1 Like

I agree that I would like to be level 3 just for the ability to read the posts by the regulars. I will have been on here for two years pretty soon just don’t post as much as others. Had any of us know this ahead of time we could have been posting more in the daily threads. I like the idea where someone said for anyone who has renewed or been on for more than a year.

Why do you have to have “leader” or any kind of title by anyones name? or different levels. I don’t understand that. Have a subscribers section and a public section? I know that I am new to The Tours/Chat/Forum group, it seem it would take a lot of the “backlash” away?

If I was on chat before the change to Forum, and if I understand an earlier post, shouldn’t I be a level 2 not Basic?

I have logged on and off mutiple times?

I am considered a regular user – so that means I have no access to that special chat thing?

I agree. One subcriber forum is enough…about meeting a new people and passing on the info, magic, experience.