New Disney Survey, June 10, 2020

Disney email it out. Not everyone will get it.

Just as an FYI, I went back and edited the posts with the screenshots so that they showing up in order now. It bothered me that they were out of order! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I remember correctly they load in order of size if you don’t do them one at a time?

1 Like

Maybe. Not sure. But I was using my phone when I originally posted them. I find it difficult to edit on the phone. This morning I fixed it from my computer to make it easier to follow.

1 Like

I hope I get one. I will also have to be checking my husbands email because lately any “random survey” always seems to go to him, not me. :thinking:

1 Like

A few weeks ago, I received a survey that a few others on the forums here received. The end of the survey included a question about whether we’d be willing to participate in further surveys (to which I said yes). Actually THIS survey ended the same way.

So, I think I got THIS survey because of my previous participation in the earlier survey.

What I’m not sure of is if they sent this survey to anyone else who hadn’t participated in the first survey. Hopefully others who get this new survey will chime in here to indicate so.

1 Like

Interesting. Thanks for that tidbit.

I was wondering that too, but I do think you can do Disney packages through Costco travel just like AAA.

I have looked at the Costco travel brochure in Costco. I thought it was heavy on DLR and cruises and at WDW it focused on swan/dolphin.

I think (?) years about they sold gift cards in the store. I guess I am hopeful this is signaling an increase in their current relationship.

I had thought about bus transportation and how much slower that might be… anyone think they will still be running the ferry? I haven’t heard a thing about it and that was one of our draws to stay in FW knowing that we could take a boat to MK two days of our trip

Nothing is known for sure. But I’d be fairly confident that the boats will be running. The boats are probably the safest of ALL the transportation systems at Disney with regards to COVID due to their open-air nature.

Skyliner is also fairly safe, because they are well-ventilated.

Monorail and Buses will need to be far more limiting in capacity.

I really wanted to know all of your answers.

Can you go back and redo it with the answers selected?

I am most of all interested in the more private questions like income and such.

:smiley:

4 Likes

I’ll give you this one for free: 47.

The rest, you’re gonna have to pay for. :wink:

2 Likes

I cannot pay for this information. All of my free dollars are tied up in WDW and related products

3 Likes

That was kind of my thinking too but I didn’t want to assume… but it’s hard not to right now it’s all we can do!

47 Disney trips ! ! !

:rofl:

Haha! I wish!

Oh! I got it. You were born in '47, only question was it 1947 or 1847?

1 Like

Or are you into time travel and it will be 2047?

You’re both wrong. 47 was answering the question, “How many Oreos can you eat in one sitting?”

You can see why this info is important to Disney.