New Disney Survey, June 10, 2020

So you don’t have time travel then - how disappointing :wink:

Well, that’s not exactly what I said. Merely that I wasn’t born in 2047.

But you give me an idea. Once I get some extra Plutonium, I can go ahead in time several to see what Disney has up their sleeves.

1.21 gigawatts, baby! (Although, that number was made up for the movie…we really only need .32 gigawatts…)

And I thought you would only need banana skins :smiley:

That’s nothing, I can fit 47 Oreos into my mouth at once.and swallow them whole, Double Stuff Oreos.

Impressive.!

Well…again…you’ll notice that it is after 2015, and there is no Mr. Fusion. Just storytellers needing a Deus ex machina. But the whole Flux capacitor? Totally real.

As my budget does not stretch to one of those I will just have to stick with my old one that is stuck in go forward mode.

That’s like my (totally useless) super power: I can teleport myself infintessimally small distances at a time.

2 Likes

I think I can do that too but I need mechanical assistance!

It doesn’t matter how many … all that matters is that you pronounce it “jigawatts.”

2 Likes

Great Scott Marty!

2 Likes

@ryan1 are you AP holder???

Jim said that this survey was directed at AP holders. And I am not sure that you are. So if not I want to provide that feedback to Len (not tagged until you reply).

Yes I am. I haven’t activated it yet, but I do have an AP.

ETA: Tagging @len

1 Like

Although I am listening now and I thought the NY/NJ/CT order was extended on June 5th with no end date ?

I thought so too but they said 7/9 to expire.

Oops. Heart given. Heart taken back.

Thanks for clarifying.

You’re so fickle! :wink:

Nope. I just don’t want to give you any hearts.

I sometimes lose track of who is saying what in the heat of the moment :wink:

3 Likes

I got the survey on June 10th and am not an AP. Just looks at @ryan1 screen shots and it was definitely the same survey

1 Like