New Disney Survey, June 10, 2020

Definitely. And yes, Disney…we are super fans. We are going unless you make me not! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m somewhere between the first and second option, but we’ve have younger kids, so we have needed a bit more of a schedule. Our honeymoon was between the second and third option.

Thank you for posting all these!!!

My last trip was a girls trip w/ my daughters and we only planned a few meals and one early morning for ROR (not good w/ WD abbreviations). It was lovely just being spontaneous and aimless :wink: We spent way too much time looking for and buying mittens in Canada-EC. It was damn cold when we were there in Jan! At least they were GOOD mittens and not Florida mittens; which are a joke :wink:

I’m betting that they are not going to be running the Skyliner as they will not be able to clean the cars between guest uses.

There is no need to clean the skyliner gondolas. Just need sanitizer afterwards.

2 Likes

I suspect the same. I am thinking they have not figured out the monorails or skyliner yet.

I am thinking they will make you park your car at the TTC and board a bus to get over to the MK.

I like the last question…“Are you a noob or an uber Disney Parks fan?” It was good they clarified that if you number of trips was more than 99, to put 99. :rofl:

Looking over the questions, I find it interesting there is nothing there about having to have a resort reservation to be able to make a park reservation ahead of others and also nothing about resort guests may not be able to get guaranteed park admittance.

1 Like

Why did they include Costco on that list?

Probably because you can book packages through them and get tickets, just like AAA.

On a similar note, why D23?

I have yet to capture any WDW value/discounts from that club.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the magazine and the yearly gift, but other than that, I have no way of capturing any other value from it. It is really built for those in California to get additional perks.

Measuring the level of fandom, perhaps?

2 Likes

Your probably right…which Disney fans are willing to throw all their money into Disney!:rofl:

3 Likes

I thought it was Swan/Dolphin? Is it more than that?

I “like” this a lot. Good work Ryan

I honestly don’t know, bc I haven’t had a membership in a while… When we bought our house, the nearest one was 40 mins away…

I think that is just a loyalty thing?

How do you take the survey?

1 Like

Interesting to get a confirmation there will be virtual queues. I assumed that, but then realized I was making assumptions.