Never have I ever…

Done Hall of Presidents or Carousel of Progress.

7 Likes

Oooo. That’s a good one! Me either.

5 Likes

As a Canadian, you get a a full pass on the first.
As one who does not get the CoP love, I commend you for never wasting your time.

2 Likes

For CoP, too bad there isn’t a “boo” button. I would push it over and over. CoP is one of my absolute faves and I just love it.

As far as what I haven’t done- I’m sure there is a lot. But I’ll go with what I would want to do and haven’t. I haven’t attended Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.

3 Likes

LOL, no. We were waiting in one spot for the parade for an hour when they kicked us out. We tried to scramble and find another area and squeezed ourselves in somewhere else when a woman proceeded to yell and scream at me. We left even though there was room for us there but she had also waited an hour for her spot and didn’t want to share it. I did mutter something under my breath to the rude lady as I walked away. I also didn’t watch the parade because she was really mean and I was pretty upset. We rode Pirates instead.

5 Likes

That’s upsetting. Sorry this happened to you

2 Likes

I took a sip of my coffee (and it’s not Irish cuz I do have to work but I’m pretty upset about work right now so maybe it’d actually help!)

4 Likes

me three but it sounds like a good place to play this game!

2 Likes

ah…not all people are as wonderful as the people on this forum! :wink:

3 Likes

I have, it’s one of my favorite attractions at MK, believe or not
——-

…. been to a Disney park outside of the US; really hope to go to Disneyland Paris someday

4 Likes

Once at DL, we did the after fireworks RD of FL to ride PPF. A young girl, maybe 12, RAN to get in front of us. And then at a certain point in the line, her entire family tromped through the flower bed and over the fence to join her. I said (reflexively), “You’ve got to be kidding!” They were so offended. A short discussion ensued where i said, “I’ve just never seen four people climb through a flower bed to cut in line before, and I come here a lot!” The dad said, “We want to ride as a family!” I think he didn’t realize I was also with my family since my daughter (only one was with me) is Asian and I’m white. I’m like, “Yes, we are all riding with our families.” It was an awkward 15-20 minute wait from that point, I’ll tell you! Chessie was live texting her friends a blow by blow of the encounter. :joy: Does that count as a fight @Randall1028? Did anyone here think it would be me that got in an altercation at WDW or DLR?

18 Likes

Nope :laughing:

8 Likes

I had kind of a run-in with some folks at Harmonious over marathon weekend.

My sister and I had arrived to our spot about 30 mins early and were behind a group of gals up on the fence. When the show started everyone stood up as they do (why do they do??) and out of nowhere comes this large group of girls who literally stepped right in front of us between us and the gals up on the fence. Now mind you, this was when people were still maintaining some degree of distance for Covid.

I very kindly said, “I wonder if you realize you’ve just stepped in front of us and blocked our view?” This has become my go-to in these circumstances as I have come to realize that often folks are just excited and really do lose their sense of “others”.

The girl whipped around and lit into me. And my sister, who was more raised in MA than I was and wears that Masshole attitude proudly, went right back at her (where I’d have let it drop). Eventually the girls spewed some kind of verbal insult at us and left the area. But for a second I thought they were going to throw down!

link to post!

6 Likes

And this and my experience is why I now only see parades and fireworks if I’ve paid for an area. I cannot take dealing with people in crowds with tempers and me me me attitudes.

*So I have not nor will I will I ever get to see what happens in the stargate. I do the meals.

2 Likes

Not cried during the fireworks~

5 Likes

Have you been to harmonious and enchantment? Before those I could have said never have I ever. But those don’t do it for me

2 Likes

I take offense to this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I have:) But seeing the excitement and wonder in my daughters eyes gets me every single time!

3 Likes

Ridden Kali River Rapids

4 Likes

Never rented DVC points but hoping to for our 2024 trip! Scared but excited to try!

7 Likes