Never have I ever…

… been to a MVMCP (or any after hours ticketed event).

Have you? Reply with something you have never done at WDW.

3 Likes

Been on Tower of Terror

5 Likes

done a plaid tour, or any backstage tour w/ the exception of “Up Close w/ Rhinos”

4 Likes

I have never done MVMCP or any Halloween after hours ticketed event.

But I have done a Star Wars Nite at Disneyland. Two years after buying my ticket. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Never have I ever ridden Space Mountain.

5 Likes

Seen CBJ (sorry @LTinNC82 :see_no_evil:)

One day though… :bear:

9 Likes

Add another tickmark to my list.

5 Likes
  • Done a fireworks cruise
  • Been to Club 33
  • Had a VIP tour
  • Stayed Club Level
7 Likes

Ridden Dumbo

8 Likes

Stayed value or deluxe
Visited outside the summer months

7 Likes

Been to V&A. Although not really my or DW’s thing, so not likely to go anyway.

6 Likes

oh wow, there are SO many restaurants I’ve never been too and probably never will go to either :wink:

5 Likes

I take that you don’t like drops?

Like @sanstitre_has_left_the_building, I have never ridden Dumbo, and I don’t think I will

3 Likes

Ridden Astro Orbiter

7 Likes

Summer months are the best! Long hours and everything is open. I just wish it wasn’t so darn hot.

3 Likes

I’ve never done any ticketed event

I haven’t seen pretty much any stage or other shows in 25+ years - I remember some from when I was a child, but my kids haven’t been interested so far so we’ve skipped them in favor of rides.

I’ve never been to Disney Springs - I’d like to go but our trips are usually too short

4 Likes

Stay a night in a Disney hotel.

Been to WDW and DL 10+ times and have always stayed offsite. Just can never justify the cost even when I really want to.

6 Likes

… had my picture taken with a character.

4 Likes

We just did for the first time in June bc I had to use Disney Visa money to cover the trip. Otherwise, I would have been in the same camp.

4 Likes

This is really hard… I mean, I could list a lot of restaurants or resorts, but I feel like I’ve done most things I care to do at least once. I’m going to have to really think about this.

5 Likes