Never have I ever…

In 20+ years of traveling to WDW we have done ALOT!

Yet I have never had a Dole Whip…

7 Likes

I had never had one until 2020…and then I tried it. Was horribly disappointed. Nothing special at all. Way better options out there.

1 Like

You are wise.

2 Likes

I had my first Dole Whip 2019.

3 Likes

I know - visited “Sacred Spaces.”

5 Likes

I’ve camped in an RV and stayed in a cabin and wished I had spent more time at the resort itself. Recently checked out camping spots and it’s cheaper to stay at All Stars (w/ current discount) then pitch a tent. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

That is crazy!

4 Likes

I agree. I really wanted to grab a spot for the day and see Halloween and then Xmas decorations on the grounds but not at those prices!

3 Likes

Well more room for the rest of us I guess :wink:

3 Likes

Never rode Tower of Terror, I want to but my family is too scared. Never have seen the Nemo show at AK, timing never works out.

4 Likes

Are you certain that’s for a tent site and not an RV site?
Is it based on the AP discount?

I was curious so I did go back and check. here is the pricing for tent or popup site for all of January and February (no discount available).

And here is the pricing for those same nights at All Star Music BEFORE the discount (because you can’t see the whole calendar with discount applied, but it goes down to a low of $84.75)

So the lest expensive tent/popup site is indeed just a smidge more expensive than the cheapest allstar room for the same time frame, by $0.25

6 Likes

Visited a Disney park outside the US.

7 Likes
2 Likes

In that case: Storybook Dining

2 Likes

? what ?

2 Likes

Rented for the first time this year. DVC rental store , no regrets

4 Likes

Sorry - tried to message you privately but you’re not taking messages apparently based on the popup I got

Did you mean to call me a troll? Or am I misunderstanding?

If the former, I’d love to know why.
If the latter, please help me understand what I was supposed to see that as.

2 Likes

They are overrated.

2 Likes

I have a dedicated FW resort day planned for this December, but that’s also the only day I have for a resort tour. :pensive: Decisions, decisions.

2 Likes

I know there is a lot to do at Ft.W too. If you have littles, well even if you don’t, it’s still fun. And the holiday decorations that campers put up are amazing, considering they are on vacation.

2 Likes