NC Liner meet!

Ok, just updated the Google Doc with my info!! Thank you so much for pulling all the info together!!

1 Like

So I’m a crazy person and I think we need shirts to commemorate this momentous occasion. I design shirts as a hobby and am working on a design for our meeting. It will just have the circled t and our liner name below it. If you have signed up and you are interested in receiving a shirt, go back to the Google Sheet and add your shirt size. They will be completely free.

edited to add: white lettering on dark red/maroon cotton short sleeved t-shirt.

You can also reply to this message with your shirt size if the Sheet isn’t cooperating.

@wahoowaWDW @MelodyGallimore @LTinNC82 @rrees @loveswalle

@larrielaine are these unisex fit? Could you do kid’s sizes if we wanted to match. Lol!!!
That’s so sweet of you!! If you do kids I’ll totally pay for both of them!!!

Yes. They are standard cotton unisex shirts. I can get shirts in Youth sizes XS-XL and Adult S-5XL

Adult Measurements:
Gildan Adult Measurements

Children’s Measurements:
Gildan Kids Measurements

1 Like

We could not find someone to watch the kids. We won’t be able to make it.

Great idea on the shirts! Really appreciate it!

Really wish I could come. It sounds like it’s going to be awesome! Unfortunately I work. Gotta get that money for an annual pass!

1 Like

@larrielaine,
Thank you so much for offering to make us shirts! I’m so excited about our meet. I was able to arrange for one of my son’s support workers to come that day so I will be able to stay for lunch, and my DS may want to stop in and say hello on his way to the Lego store and Disney store. I will update the google doc to just one for me.
Thanks again!

1 Like

@larrielaine, I absolutely love this idea!!! You are so sweet to do this for us. I’m so excited about meeting you all! Just a week away now :slight_smile:

Happy St. Paddy’s day everyone!!

1 Like

@MelodyGallimore, I need to order the blank shirts tomorrow. I still need your and your DD’s sizes please.

I want a large for me. She needs a 4ish. I wasn’t sure but I think that’s an xs.

1 Like

That’s what my niece wears and she’s a 4T.

1 Like

@loveswalle: would your son wear a matching tee? Melody’s DD is getting one and I would hate for your son to be left out.

Thanks for thinking of him! That is so sweet of you. I don’t think he would wear it, so no need to waste a shirt and your time. He wears the same 7 shirts every week. Not much variation in our house. And now that he has a support worker that day, there is only a 50/50 chance he’ll pop by to say hello. I was hoping he could meet Melody and her DD since we’ll be giving them Kermit at the end of our trip, but we’ll have to see how his day is going.
I did want to mention that since I have celiac disease, there may be very little I can eat for lunch. I hope that won’t offend anyone if I sit and visit and enjoy a beverage. My Charlotte celiac group says Cheesecake Factory is not very “celiac safe”, and since I am extremely sensitive to cross-contamination, I probably don’t want to risk it. I get very sick, so I rarely eat out for that reason and my DS, of course. I hope everyone will understand.

3 Likes

Of course we will understand! Better safe than sorry. My DBiL has recently been diagnosed with celiac disease after many years of struggles. DSis is going crazy trying to find safe alternatives for him since he’s also a picky eater.

The shirts are made and the car is cleaned out! I can’t wait to meet everyone!

2 Likes

Looking forward to it! :blush:

1 Like

Awesome! That made me cry. I’m going through a whole lot at work and those words just spoke to me.

1 Like

I’m not feeling great today so this might be here and I missed it. Does anyone know an address?