NC Liner meet!

4400 Sharon Rd Charlotte 28211. It’s attached to South Park Mall.

2 Likes

DH and I will be waiting inside with our dark red shirts on. We both have dark hair and glasses.

1 Like

Absolutely understand!! I’m glad you are still coming so we can enjoy your company!

1 Like

Love this!! I definitely needed the reminder that there are better things on the horizon…like meeting my lovely Liners tomorrow!! I’m so excited!! See you all very soon!!!

2 Likes

What name is on the reservation?

DH and I are just inside the second set of doors. The reservation is under Liner Family.

I’m coming but I will be late (my son’sworker was delayed). I live 45 min away & I’m leaving now. So sorry! Please go ahead & order. I’m only planning to have a beverage anyway.

Here are the pics from our meet! I so enjoyed meeting all of you. Sorry I had a hectic day, but I hope we can meet again soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It was great to meet you all. Thanks for the pics Cindy! Thanks for the shirts Larren!

2 Likes

Great pictures.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the pictures here!

2 Likes

I’m so glad we did this!! Loved meeting all of you so much! Hope we have a chance to get together again soon. Can’t wait to hear about everyone’s upcoming trips. Cindy, I hope your son has a great birthday trip sprinkled with pixie dust!!

3 Likes

And Larren, thanks again for the great t-shirt! I will wear it proudly :wink:

2 Likes

So great meeting everyone! So excited for the t-shirt Larren and can’t thank you enough!

2 Likes

You guys are amazing!!! Thank you Lauren for the shirts!!! Cindy, how was your son yesterday? Hope to see you soon!!

1 Like