NC Liner meet!

I will be in Chatanooga that weekend visiting the inlaws. So sorry! It sounds like that date works best for everyone though. Maybe we can plan another time later in the summer. Hope you all have a great time!

Yes, the 24th works!! Sorry for the delayed response. Hubs had to work this weekend so I’ve had my hands full with DS!! I’m so looking forward to this!! :):smiley:

1 Like

Can I bring DD? If so it’ll be the 2 of us. The 24th is good and 2 is good. I’m just figuring out using the forum so I’m sorry I’m slow/late.

1 Like

Families are always welcome. I’m dragging DH along.

1 Like

Im In charlotte too. (Ballantyne) Im up for the 24th, though Ill be dragging because its OPENING day at Carowinds!!! Its a poor poor substitute, but I gotta do something while waiting for my next trip to the World in September.

So is it 2pm on the 24th? I forgot my DH is attending the NC autism conference all day & my niece works until 3. At the very least, my DS & I will come and say hello. He may not be willing to stay long, but he loves to share his Disney pics on his iPad so that could allow us a few minutes!

I’m in Raleigh and would love to come! If it’s the 24th of March - I should be good to go!!

We haven’t set a time yet, @loveswalle. I know a friend went a few weeks ago with a group of 17 and was given a 4 hour wait time. If we can get an accurate #, DH and I can go early, sign up for a table, and we meet at the Disney Store.

I think this will make things easier. If you could fill this in, that would be great.

@rrees @loveswalle @Jenniferjoanneyoung @MelodyGallimore @wahoowaWDW @ncdisneylovers @LTinNC82 @melissa135g I think I tagged everyone, if not, please tag them.

Thanks for responding. I’ll keep checking here to see a time. Maybe earlier when they first open would be better? Afternoons at the mall on a Saturday are always busy. Do they open at 11am?

Saturdays they open at 10am

It’s me again. I’m just check in to see if any others are planning to come. We’re up to a table of 6 so far. If you are planning to come, please fill in the Google Sheet above so we have an accurate count when we check in that Saturday morning.

12 days!

Just added my info. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Another Lauren (albeit spelled differently)!

So what time was decided?

1 Like

Their online menu says they offer brunch on Saturdays from 10-2. I will call today to find out if that is all they serve or if they offer the whole menu at that time. I will also ask about better times to come with a party of 8 (the number we have now). I shall report back by this evening.

I called TCF. The lovely young man I talked to said that the full menu is offered all day and the brunch is offered as a supplemental menu.

We have a reservation for 8 people at 11:00. That is the latest they offer a reservation; all other times are walk-ups only. IF anyone else wants to sign up, please fill in the google doc before Sunday 3/18.

The following people have signed up: @MelodyGallimore @loveswalle @LTinNC82 @rrees

I have not heard from: @Jenniferjoanneyoung @wahoowaWDW @ncdisneylovers @melissa135g
If you folks want to go, please let us know.

Sounds like a plan!

1 Like

We’re in Durham and can’t make it that day, hope y’all have fun!

I will be there!! Sorry, I can’t access Google Docs at work and keep forgetting to do this at home. It will just be me. DH is staying home with DS2! Really looking forward to it!!

1 Like