NBA at Disney

I meant I want the kid doing the videos to win. Maybe it seemed like I meant someone else?

1 Like

The player mentioned are two experienced starting players on the kids team. Hard to win big games without them

1 Like

Ah. That stinks.

Thanks @thekid :wink:

1 Like

Lol this completely sums about my knowledge about/level of caring about the NBA right now! I honestly did not know that the 76ers were even a NBA team until his videos.

2 Likes
6 Likes

oh man… look at Fallon’s hair

2 Likes

I love this kid sooooo much! I asked my DD20 if she thought he was cute. She doesn’t like the blonde highlight in his hair. Who cares about that? Look at those dimples! :rofl: She’s too short for him anyway, but I wouldn’t mind having him for a son in law. Ha ha!

5 Likes

Thanks for posting the interview! Having watched the vlog first I kept looking at the YouTube play sign he used to hide the mess on the dresser.

2 Likes

And the pillows were driving me nuts!

1 Like

Matisse is going to make Philly proud of him.

3 Likes

As a basketball fan I have also looked at the videos for clues to “what is wrong with the 76ers?”. Non fans don’t know the “big stars” on the team because they don’t want to be filmed (but Embiid did make a brief appearance) or because they are not with theIr teammates at these times?

1 Like

Love this thread!! Always excited when something new is posted! I know zero about basketball but now I’m rooting for Philly!!

3 Likes

@PrincipalTinker you are a woman of many talents!! :grinning:

And a “this time last year“ came up on my photos the other day…liner meet in DS! So bittersweet!!

3 Likes

I spent the last week thinking: today I checked into GFV, today I was on the Dream, today this was my view from BLT. Meeting you and your family (@missoverexcited) too are are two things that are making me smile this morning!

4 Likes

It was wonderful to meet both you and @Hi_Ho and I’m glad we had time to chat and not just a quick pic and goodbye!

3 Likes

I want him to win too!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I love him more each time I hear him. This interview gives me a perspective and understanding of why he is, who he is.

3 Likes

I have been doing the same thing. I even got a reminder email that I had an AK day coming up…so it was so it was nice to see those flashbacks as well!! I guess for now we will have to hold our precious memories close until the world rights itself!! :heart:

And I am really hoping @missoverexcited and @longwalk July 2022 fiesta happens…oh the mayhem and joy!!

5 Likes

Have the Kleenex ready

4 Likes

Wow. Took me several segments to get through this. Beautiful. This kid is special.

4 Likes