NBA at Disney

Thanks! DH says I’m more up to date on basketball than he is at this point!

1 Like

Kembra Walker was quoted as saying he couldn’t wait to get to the bubble. He is single and was living alone in an apartment. His enthusiasm is great to see and hear.

1 Like

Good morning!

6 Likes

New one!

4 Likes

And I absolutely love the message on the back of his jersey. This is definitely a kid wise beyond his years.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I love him more each time!

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

There are a few of them now. Maybe every team has a player vlogging? I just found this one. THE NBA REFORM - My Daily Routine Ep. 1 - YouTube Go Raptors!

Thank you all for alerting me to Matisse Thybulle’s vlogs! I just 'binged watched" all his vlogs and he is adorable. I love his take on the situation and I am excited to see what comes next. I also love his dad! “I sent smoke signals to those who don’t have iPhones!” He cracks me up!

5 Likes

He is wicked adorable isn’t he?

3 Likes

He absolutely is!

1 Like

Looks like some NBA players will be leaving in a few days.

Yahoo Sources: NBA teams that have been mathematically eliminated on or before Aug. 12 will depart campus immediately after their final game has ended.

https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/1292824346046672897

I hope his team isn’t one of the teams at risk!

76ers should be playing my beloved Celtics in the playoffs. One of them will lose…

1 Like

I want the kid to win.

2 Likes

Ben Simmons is out- Embiid left the last game with an injury…

Ouch! Celtics are good!

I’m with @OBNurseNH but the injuries @PrincipalTinker noted make it an uphill battle.

1 Like

No big man but they are likable and after last year that is all that matters😀

1 Like

I have no idea who that is.