NBA at Disney

I couldn’t understand why you were followed a sixer.

2 Likes

The company I work for sponsors the Celtics.

2 Likes

Did you watch Episode #3? His father is funny.

No! I will!

I loved it!

For anyone looking for the link

2 Likes

Number 4 is up now!

1 Like

The link:

I am going to save it! I have a couple of bad days coming up- I will need this!

1 Like

I received an alert for this

4 Likes

I was never a big basketball fan (always more into baseball, football and hockey) but I love following him and his videos! Between him and Robin Lopez, they may suck me in after all (although will need to keep it hush hush in Celtics country).

1 Like

I think people might understand the Lopez brothers. No way a 76er is ok :wink:

So did anyone notice that there were other people, that might not necessarily have been NBA players telling them how to get back to the clubhouse? Surely there weren’t others allowed on the courses they play at…

Maybe they were with the NBA but it caught my attention.

And I am not a 76ers fan or really an NBA fan but I love basketball (college) and have started following some of the Duke players as they go Pro. I vaguely remember Matisse in the draft, but he seems like a great kid.

1 Like

Number 5!

4 Likes

I’ve watched all of his bubble videos. I love them all. The footage quality is so much better in #5.

GF looks so lonely.

3 Likes

He’s doing a really amazing job with these.

2 Likes

I’ve subscribed to his channel, not a huge basketball fan but I love this kid!

3 Likes

I agree the quality in the video has improved. I wonder if they upgraded his equipment? I have loved every episode for different reasons.

3 Likes

Now that you mention it… this. The video is also steadier, not as shaky. Perhaps it’s because a good 5 minutes was shot in the same place on tripod.

1 Like

This came across my feed- NBA players and reporter being positive about GDT

3 Likes