My UnBirthday Consolation Trip March 6-12

It seems that once that line for KS builds it takes a long time for it to go down. Usually not until later in the afternoon. Once again great minds, you are following the exact plan i do for AK. Except switch out Dino for EE. By now I would be seeing ITTBAB, then catching the first train to Rafiki’s

1 Like

I heartedly agree!

2 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

Giraffes are my favorite! :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for taking us along. Love all the photos. Can’t wait to be home at AKL next December, pre cruise🤞

2 Likes

15 Likes

and i was so hoping to see Ranger, the new baby white rhinoceros. We not only saw him, we saw him nursing

18 Likes

Cats! And the male lion was roaring — more rumbley than full throated — one of the females was relaxed with her paw in the air, and the other was being all Regal

15 Likes

Warthogs!

an ostrich taking a dust bath

more white rhinos

and the new dwarf goats!

13 Likes

So cool!!

2 Likes

Coffee done I’m off to make sure i get into the bird show, which i missed last time

2 Likes

I’m going to share your plans with someone I have going soon! Will you PM me with each park’s rope drop plan, or maybe create a post with them?

2 Likes

Well, my day is complete.
You have continued @Dreamer’s tradition of Rhino Butt. :laughing:

4 Likes

Diddle baybee jawaffes :heart:

1 Like

I LOVE the painted dogs

1 Like

what a morning! ks is my fave and appreciate seeing all the photos. and ranger! ak is the best day.

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Alright now I have a question. Do the painted dogs and hyenas share the same habitat at different times?

1 Like

Love, love the giraffes!! They are my favorites. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes