My UnBirthday Consolation Trip March 6-12

Let’s build on the Butt Gallery then

Okapi butt

Bongo butt

painted dog butt

i didn’t post them first because i didn’t want to be juvenile but here at Dumborunner Tours we aim to please. You’re Welcome!

20 Likes

Yay!

The queue opened at 10:05. At 10:13 the floor spaces are nearly full

So if this show is a Cannot Miss for you don’t cut it close to showtime

11 Likes

Inside scoop from this CM because she says Winged Encounters times are no longer posted: 11:15, 1:15, 2:15. At the Tree of Life

9 Likes

I don’t know! You raise an interesting question! They are definitely different animals, but I am thinking I have seen hyenas there before.

I nominate you to find the answer to this compelling question.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Which one is it? The regular one or the Up one? Are they running both or have they eliminated the (terrible) Up one?

1 Like

I will ask.

I thought I was asking the resident expert. LOL. I was on KS last week and the Hyenas were there. At least that’s what the driver said, I did not get eyeballs on them

2 Likes

I am so sorry to have failed you :frowning:

I will do better next time.

In my defense, it has been 15 months since my last time there (but who’s counting? OK I am. I am counting)

5 Likes

Not showing this one right now, only the far better original version

2 Likes

They’ve pared it down — or they had when i saw it in Sept. starting now — will report!

1 Like

Its not the Up version, its the Naturalist version

eta which includes corny Dad jokes, but its OK!

5 Likes

Yes! they share the same habitat…need to ride in the evenings to get a chance to see the hyenas.
I have asked that same question last time I was there :wink:

3 Likes

actually good funny!

Corny Dad jokes are okay. Stretching to the point of cringiness (aka Up version) is not.

1 Like

Miles!

5 Likes

Yes, now that you mention it it was one of the last of the day. Thanks so much for clarifying.

2 Likes

Tiger butt for the collection

7 Likes

and then a more properly dignified tiger scape

8 Likes

6 Likes