My UnBirthday Consolation Trip March 6-12

I even like waiting for the bus when I am at AKL Jambo

10 Likes

Ha! Especially when it arrives early. CM said last night 45 min before park opening. I knew better

19 Likes

Wow! Major Lion King vibes here.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your trip!

Loving all the pics! You are so good at that!

Have a blast!

3 Likes

Wow! Beautiful sunrise!

4 Likes

This really is the Best Park

18 Likes

For those planning, as my bus pulled up about 7:15 people were walking from the parking lot, so it wasn’t like HS yesterday

2 Likes

The value of a solo trip is I can walk as fast as I like — which is fast — in a UnWhining UnComplaining context. :innocent:

not first in line today tho!

(i did consider walking from AKL :wink: )

15 Likes

This was something I kept running into as well. The TP app was almost 5-10 minutes behind in updates when rides were down and wait times. It ended up being a lot of dual checking of the official app, then TP app to sorta “guestimate” where everything was.

Did you ride at night!? Or just HM?

It actually was a significant wait for a few times when I was there. I was shocked. (and secretly glad cause I don’t want these things falling off popularity so much that they decide to take them out. I don’t trust Chapek.).

Indeed it was. It went down the 2nd day I was there. I don’t ride it, but I love to see it up and running (such a classic disney ride)> So glad it’s back for you!

I meant to mention that on my last trip. I feel it’s a response to Disney getting complaints of too many busses not saying where they’re going or what they’re for. So “refilling” is kinda a nice way of saying “this one is likely not for you” (though I will say there was a few that had “refilling” that switched over to my destination once it was within 20 feet :roll_eyes: hahah. But’s its somehow far less frustrating seeing that than a blank screen.)

Your pictures are coming out great! I misssed the first part of the trip (been a bit of a crazy weekend) but I hope to follow a bit more closely now. :smiley:

Hope you have a great day at AK!!

7 Likes

KS is walk on!

10 Likes

9 Likes

I don’t hate Monday right now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I saw this constantly, it was very frustrating. I would like to be able to just use the TP but now i cant trust that the info is up to date

2 Likes

Has anyone shared this information with @len?

3 Likes

Glad Me won out!! That sunrise is awesome!!

2 Likes

walk on

13 Likes

The line at Starbucks Creature Comforts was UnReal — it extended all the way back to Tiffins — so this is an alternative for a cappuccino

and Bonus points for sitting here. All By Myself

15 Likes

UnMe is admitting she should was wrong and should not be listened to again, as I completed all three AK ride must-do by 9am, waiting only for FOP just a bit and walking on KS and EE

here is the queue for KS as I walked past to consider Starbucks

yep, back to FotLK

7 Likes

And I know I have written this before, but Best Safari Ever

Don’t believe me? Photographic evidence

10 Likes

Off to a great start! Just tell UnMe to sit down and shut up!!
So, are they playing the Traveling Wilburys there by the sign??
(Asking for a friend)

3 Likes