My UnBirthday Consolation Trip March 6-12

16 Likes

Awesome photos!!!
Castle looks much better in the dark. Minimizes the weird pink. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

I am so happy you are taking this time for yourself. Your pictures are gorgeous and I’m absolutely living vicariously through you! Go live our best life!!! After bed, because I know it’s almost 10 there…but still.

4 Likes

This is the new merch thing

i don’t get it :grin:

5 Likes

Teacups had been reported closed for a while but they’re back!

9 Likes

I don’t get it either.

But I kinda really want it because they’re watching the fireworks! :rofl::woman_shrugging:

What is wrong with me. (Not a real question as I don’t want the answers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

Can’t stop. Won’t stop.

3 Likes

Is it like a buildabear?

1 Like

I think it’s because I don’t have a daughter or nieces to spoil. My mom wouldn’t let me play with the stereotypical Barbie when I was growing up and I’m such a tomboy, I never got the dress up thing out of my system. I went directly to the tiny Minnie outfit, second picture bottom right.

2 Likes

i think so. the spending opportunities are endless

2 Likes

That’s it for me. I thought I’d do a few indoor classics but even Pooh was posted 30 minutes, so enjoyed my chilly stroll thru Tomorrowland and Fantasyland and then kept walking down Main Street. I need to get my bags from Bell Services, find my AKL room, unpack a bit, and get some sleep for AK tomorrow morning

12 Likes

Tee Hee. A out-of-service bus went by but instead of that message on its banner it read “Refilling My Pixie Dust”

my fingers are icecycles so i need to stop typing!

9 Likes

I somehow missed that you were moving to AKL tonight!

And Best Park Day tomorrow?! Monday just got a whole lot bettah!

4 Likes

Home!

20 Likes

and look who’s here to welcome me home

24 Likes

Absolutely lovely!

4 Likes

If you hear young children yelling at 5 am, that means your room is near ours :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I love these things. It’s a good thing my kids are 18 and 21.

3 Likes

When my alarm went off at 6am, UnMe inside Me thought “you don’t really need to RD AK today.”

Then Me woke up and said “Yes you do”. and so I also get my Savanna sunrise

24 Likes

16 Likes