My UnBirthday Consolation Trip March 6-12

I saw this constantly, it was very frustrating. I would like to be able to just use the TP but now i cant trust that the info is up to date

2 Likes

Has anyone shared this information with @len?

3 Likes

Glad Me won out!! That sunrise is awesome!!

2 Likes

walk on

13 Likes

The line at Starbucks Creature Comforts was UnReal — it extended all the way back to Tiffins — so this is an alternative for a cappuccino

and Bonus points for sitting here. All By Myself

15 Likes

UnMe is admitting she should was wrong and should not be listened to again, as I completed all three AK ride must-do by 9am, waiting only for FOP just a bit and walking on KS and EE

here is the queue for KS as I walked past to consider Starbucks

yep, back to FotLK

7 Likes

And I know I have written this before, but Best Safari Ever

Don’t believe me? Photographic evidence

10 Likes

Off to a great start! Just tell UnMe to sit down and shut up!!
So, are they playing the Traveling Wilburys there by the sign??
(Asking for a friend)

3 Likes

It seems that once that line for KS builds it takes a long time for it to go down. Usually not until later in the afternoon. Once again great minds, you are following the exact plan i do for AK. Except switch out Dino for EE. By now I would be seeing ITTBAB, then catching the first train to Rafiki’s

1 Like

I heartedly agree!

2 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

Giraffes are my favorite! :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for taking us along. Love all the photos. Can’t wait to be home at AKL next December, pre cruise🤞

2 Likes

15 Likes

and i was so hoping to see Ranger, the new baby white rhinoceros. We not only saw him, we saw him nursing

18 Likes

Cats! And the male lion was roaring — more rumbley than full throated — one of the females was relaxed with her paw in the air, and the other was being all Regal

15 Likes

Warthogs!

an ostrich taking a dust bath

more white rhinos

and the new dwarf goats!

13 Likes

So cool!!

2 Likes

Coffee done I’m off to make sure i get into the bird show, which i missed last time

2 Likes