My ATTEMPT at a Live trip report

How do you do this? We had to HUNT to find good desserts last week. They seem to find other people.

3 Likes

My question is how do you NOT find them? They are ALL over the place!

1 Like

And oh yeah, just wait til I get to France.

3 Likes

They were never where I was? Or - we’d find a place where one kid saw something yummy, but the rest of us were not impressed.

My default became Starbucks.
Except at Epcot. :rage:
Tho I believe Kringla was superior.

1 Like

IASW at Disneyland is much better. I think the exterior building and facade makes it more magical and inviting from the get-go. It’s kind of weird for a west coaster like me to board the boat under an awning with all the decor crammed under the roof as at WDW. The ride feels more claustrophobic (which is not a desired effect given the repetitive nature of the song!).

2 Likes

ehhh sounds like you gave up too easily. Or just really underestimate your FOMO reaction. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait, there’s HEALTHY foods in Disney? You learn something every day!

uh…yeah. You said “strawberry” slush. Strawberries are healthy.

Also…whatever it is that’s green on the side there, yeah looks a little suspiciously nutritious.

Look, if you wanna go to Disney and eat healthy, good on you, but you don’t have to flex on the rest of us when you’re doing it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And here is the next vehicle my daughter built on Test track.

7 Likes

You got me. Strawberries are healthy. I will do better in the future. :rofl:

4 Likes

WOW! And I thought the one my son built was a beast…

1 Like

Well it isnt efficient and wont be responsive, but it has power!

2 Likes

My son was all about the super sleek look.

1 Like

Somehow I was able to get free from my wife in France, so I came to this place.

Then I ended up getting this.

And I messed up, because I forgot it was healthy. Now I don’t feel so bad, right @Randall1028?

Actually I was thinking about earlier. A doughnut is breakfast and since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it’s healthy too. Right?

7 Likes

Correct. You’re just resigned to be a health nut at Disney. There’s always that “one” :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think i have a lot of FOMO left in me.
I do think my kids suffer from the same condition as I do - I want the dessert to be the best option… so we want to see them all in the same place to to compare before we commit…

The carrot cake “cookie” at HS and the Schoolhouse bread at Kringla we’re my favorite.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s called fomo. :wink:

2 Likes

I threw that out. It was. It just came with lunch.

2 Likes

Good man. We’ll make a fatty outta you yet! :smile:

3 Likes

I thought it was wanting the best ROI! New perspective
Biggest
Chocolatiest (word?)
Most decadent.

2 Likes