My ATTEMPT at a Live trip report

Nope, it’s fear of not getting what you consider best. Could be cause of price or whatever puts it above anything else.

1 Like

Ok. Then we do have FOMO.
And we had trouble finding our treats.
Had my first Dole Whip :+1:

3 Likes

If Norway hadn’t delivered France was our next try. :+1:

This looks great.

2 Likes

Day 4 notes: we did all the major rides (Soarin, Test Track, and Frozen Ever After) and the crowd was somewhat manageable today. The crowds Saturday, Sunday, and yesterday were ridiculously insane.

As a foodie, I must say Epcot has the best snacks. Too bad today was my last day there. I can’t wait to see what they are doing with the new construction. Should be really neat, if its comparable to what has been done in HS or AK.

Disney Fine Art Photography was great. I can’t wait to see how the pictures come out. I was really impressed because they asked what we wanted (inside pics, outside, Christmas decorations in all of them, etc) They really listened and I think it will be great.

6 Likes

Which one did you have FP for?

It is good, isn’t it? But I still prefer the Cronut. Health nut and all that I am.

Today we had Soarin. Saturday it was TT.

2 Likes

I don’t like most donuts. There are only a few that tempt me.
The Dole Whip was way too many years too late. Loved it. I couldn’t finish it though. DD6 was happy to finish it. I should make them t home!!

1 Like

Did you wait for FEA or RD it?

1 Like

We had to wait because we got there too late due to our photography session. It wasnt that bad today though. Got to be well over 2 hours Saturday.

2 Likes

The Cronut is almost nothing like a regular donut. Its just amazing.

4 Likes

Us too. Hour and forty mins. :woman_facepalming:
But it did keep us out of the 54F wind.

1 Like

Day 5: its our only day in AK, so need to make the most of it. We started off by using our FP at KS, then made our way over to Navi River Journey. Its beautiful in there. Then, it was time for our FP at FOP. Good thing we had a FP, because the standby wait was around 4 hours. My daughter didnt like it and was pretty scared, so she wont be going back.

We made our way to Restaurantasaurus for lunch. After lunch we will head over to KRR and EE.

5 Likes

I’m proud of you if that counts. And jealous. Mostly jealous.

1 Like

So in order to maximize our time, I kinda let this slip yesterday. We did FOP one more time and watched the Lion King Festival. I ate at Flame Tree and watched some of Rivers of Light from the backside.

All in all, we did FOP twice, NRJ, KS, Lion King Festival, EE, KRR, and maybe something else Im forgetting.

6 Likes

Day 6: our last day in HS is today. Things we have on the docket for today: get our picture taken with Mickey and Minnie, Ride the Millenium Falcon again, ride SDD, drink some blue milk, get our pictures taken with Chewbacca and Darth Vader, and see some shows. We also have an appointment at Oga’s. I would also like to see Fantasmic. If we can get that done, it’ll be a successful day.

5 Likes

We have used our FP for SDD and made our way to MFSR. My daughter and I were assigned pilot and since we were awful at it, we gave it to the other couple that was with us. They were smiling so hard and it made me smile!

Next we went over to meet Chewie and the stupid automated picture taker took all the pictures before we were ready. We are in line to meet Mickey and Minnie now, so we know we have to get ready quick before ot takes all kf them with our back to the camera.

6 Likes

I bet you made their day!

1 Like

I’d consider contacting Disney about this.

3 Likes

When we went to meet Mickey and Minnie the cast member told us we could go show them and not have to wait, but never fear! When they showed up in our Memory Maker, they were all good! Win!

They had just never shown us the good ones as we were leaving.

5 Likes