My ATTEMPT at a Live trip report

Love the water parade! Sounded like a fun day!

1 Like

Can confirm this! We went back to the exit of Buzz Lightyear once we realized it didn’t show up, and they went through a few pics to help us locate it. I also recommend taking a quick snap with your phone of the preview screen so you have a record of the photo number.

4 Likes

Notes from Day 3:

1. Buy stock in Disney. Wow, these parks are CROWDED!

2. In spite of the crowds, I think we did quite a few things. We did Jingle Cruise, Pirates, IASW, Peter Pan, BTMRR, Haunted Mansion, Buzz, Philharmagic, Splash, Carousel of Progress, and I may be forgetting one or two. Thanks to Touring Plans for helping us get the most of the day.

3. Mobile ordering is awesome. There was probably a 40 minute wait at Aloha Isle and I just mobile ordered and got it at the counter. Couldnt help but feel a little sorry for the people waiting in line.

10 Likes

It’ll still show up in your app for you to purchase later, as well. Might take a bit of time though.

that is the dang best, though, ain’t it? "Make way, peasants…someone who knew what they were doing is here to collect his prize!

3 Likes

At first I didn’t want to mobile order because I had a lot in gift cards and couldn’t pay using them. Now, I realize we will use all of what I had just in extras and food at the resort, so mobile ordering from now on while in the parks!

6 Likes

I wish they’d fix the system to use gift cards. I had $700+ in cards and had to wait with the masses. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I never thought about this - for mobile ordering, you can’t charge to the room & pay off with a GC later? Going for my first time in 25 days!

1 Like

Oh and why doesn’t mobile ordering work for Starbucks?? It did in DLR!

1 Like

No. It charges your credit card directly. Or takes dining credits of course.

2 Likes

Oh man, I figured it charged your room. Then could pay off

1 Like

I didnt know that, but it was a way for me to budget.

1 Like

No, sorry.

Day 4: we had our photoshoot with Disney Fine Art Photography at Wilderness Lodge. That lasted an hour and they retouch the photos. I found out about them on here. We made our way to Epcot and got here to get our picture taken in front of SE. We then had our picture taken with Pluto. We barely made our first FP at the Seas. Then we made it to our next FP at Soarin, which we are about to board.

7 Likes

One of the super cool things about the Disney Fine art photography is that the assistant was one of the artists that did the original artwork for the Millenium Falcon ride.

6 Likes

That really is cool!

2 Likes

I am that fan!
Not sure why this ride does not get any love, but it is one of my favorites for sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s definitely a classic ride.

1 Like

I like it too and my 2 year old had a nice nap on it. Win win

3 Likes

And now its time for lunch.

I know @Randall1028 would be proud of washing a Cronut down with a strawberry slush.

9 Likes

Sure…i mean… if you’re TRYING to eat healthy, I guess…:grin:

5 Likes